what are the most important (underrated) ratios in a face?

bl00db3nder

bl00db3nder

Iron
most people repeat the same three (fwhr,esr,thirds)
as most important but what are ratios that are also undertalked yet very important in facial aesthetics

most people repeat the same three (fwhr,esr,thirds)
as most important but what are ratios that are also undertalked yet very important in facial aesthetics
philtrum to chin ratio is kinda talked about but still important

• +1
Reactions: bl00db3nder
theyre all pretty important imo, but some can fit your face even if the ratio isnt that ideal, a few has to be good though (like philthrum for example)

Nah, I'd still say that the jaw frontal angle is more important
yeah that would explain why johnny depp's jaw is aesthetically pleasing despite his lackluster chin to philtrum
also sahib faber,louis allen...etc

• +1
Reactions: SeanW
theyre all pretty important imo, but some can fit your face even if the ratio isnt that ideal, a few has to be good though (like philthrum for example)
long philtrum imo is a good trait to have as long the person has a competent enough chin

• +1
Reactions: Donovan
most chads have some sort of elongated mfr though
unless you mean other assesments such as eme or are talking about thirds i think mfr is a pretty masculinizing feature to have lower than 1:1
Midface lmao . Long midface is death tier

long philtrum imo is a good trait to have as long the person has a competent enough chin
now that i think about it that ratio can be frauded easily with a mustache so unless clean shaven is the way to go, that ratio isnt that essential

• +1
Reactions: bl00db3nder
now that i think about it that ratio can be frauded easily with a mustache so unless clean shaven is the way to go, that ratio isnt that essential
ah yeah i noticed psl gods hide it like that weirdly

• +1
Reactions: Donovan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back