What are the most legit Softmaxe’s and Looksmaxe’s?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I need to start Soft/Looksmaxing to change my looks and take advantage of the gains I can get from it.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Leanmaxxing, skincare and hair

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, untouchable_coper, Moggie and 1 other person
I need to start Soft/Looksmaxing to change my looks and take advantage of the gains I can get from it.
The typical is to normiemaxx: skincare, lean down and build muscle, groom and have good higyene, find good haircuts for you face shape (aswell as glasses), dress better (easy and effective is to be minimalist, as long as you dont look like a caveman), NTmaxx....

Other maxxes that you have to be more specific to face would be: eye exercises, facial yoga, correct your breathing patterns, correct full body posture, chewing, thumbpulling, hyoid bone lifting, bonesmashing (do it once you have a lean face and alredy been looksmaxing seriously and properly for half a year at least so you dont overdo it and ogremaxx)

In general, the best advice for anyone who have not started is tp do the first paragraph, and correct breathing patterns. Once you get more serious with this do the second paragraph without bonesmashing bc it is harder and better to not force anything at the beginning. In my experience, the best things to do apart of the normiemaxx is chewing, thumbpulling (really, really recommend it), correct any bad habits and bonesmashing (dont recommend it at all to beginners bc you have to know more about proportions, ratios, alredy have maxed or nearly maxed other things and be really mindful and careful)

If you want more help you can ask or dm, but seriously, with 600 posts you must have knowledge of this bro bc if not wtffff

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, GalacticHero, ascension! and 1 other person
The typical is to normiemaxx: skincare, lean down and build muscle, groom and have good higyene, find good haircuts for you face shape (aswell as glasses), dress better (easy and effective is to be minimalist, as long as you dont look like a caveman), NTmaxx....

Other maxxes that you have to be more specific to face would be: eye exercises, facial yoga, correct your breathing patterns, correct full body posture, chewing, thumbpulling, hyoid bone lifting, bonesmashing (do it once you have a lean face and alredy been looksmaxing seriously and properly for half a year at least so you dont overdo it and ogremaxx)

In general, the best advice for anyone who have not started is tp do the first paragraph, and correct breathing patterns. Once you get more serious with this do the second paragraph without bonesmashing bc it is harder and better to not force anything at the beginning. In my experience, the best things to do apart of the normiemaxx is chewing, thumbpulling (really, really recommend it), correct any bad habits and bonesmashing (dont recommend it at all to beginners bc you have to know more about proportions, ratios, alredy have maxed or nearly maxed other things and be really mindful and careful)

If you want more help you can ask or dm, but seriously, with 600 posts you must have knowledge of this bro bc if not wtffff
Yes, indeed I already know about all this but I just want to collect more legit information. My problem with this is that I always wait for everything to be in perfect order to start something and I haven't even started for that, for example: improving my breathing patterns or my oral and body posture. What advice would you give here? Is there anything else I don't know about oral/body posture, breathing, chewing and thumb-pulling?

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and aga04
So normie advice?
I don't get how ANY softmaxxx can be different from 'normie advice'.

Hardmaxxxing almost always means going under the knife and getting some kind of surgery or spending thousands. Unless you're just a surgery away from being Chad, it's not worth it for most people just to become a normie.

I would add bristles to the 2nd level, minoxidil for eyebrows, cleaning teeth to the level of Hollywood, getting a tan with melatonan-2, getting a bronze shade with beta-carotene, using lifts, high soles, stretching, increasing the volume of your ass, neck training

Basement level — tattoos, all sorts of rings, earrings, scars/scars. This maximizes appearance in exceptional cases.

The third level is already directly what, where and how you demonstrate yourself in social networks. Instagrammaxing, camera angles, photos and other shit.

Well, at the end of the fourth level. Surgery

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, aga04, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Shoe lifts, but not over a certain height as it'll screw up your proportions. For most people, 2 inches is the limit.

• +1
Reactions: asami3048
Yes, indeed I already know about all this but I just want to collect more legit information. My problem with this is that I always wait for everything to be in perfect order to start something and I haven't even started for that, for example: improving my breathing patterns or my oral and body posture. What advice would you give here? Is there anything else I don't know about oral/body posture, breathing, chewing and thumb-pulling?
The same happened to me when I begun but it's better to stop the mental masturbation and start doing things like while you learn moer about thumbpulling alredy try to correct and improve habits and maybe work on eye exercises for example, some work outworks no work.
The broadest advice I can give on correct patterns is the typical to not breathe through mouth, eat with mouth closed, sit corectly when doing anything (no need to overextend the spine), do any posture alignement exercise if you have a postural problem, strengthen your body in general...
Idk if I know more or less than you about anything, but I can say that I know at least the essential to do the maxxes without fcking myself up, so once you feel you know enough start doing anything with a lot of precaution, most things that people talk in post about maxxes you truly learn when you do the maxxes and start feeling your body.

I would add bristles to the 2nd level, minoxidil for eyebrows, cleaning teeth to the level of Hollywood, getting a tan with melatonan-2, getting a bronze shade with beta-carotene, using lifts, high soles, stretching, increasing the volume of your ass, neck training

Basement level — tattoos, all sorts of rings, earrings, scars/scars. This maximizes appearance in exceptional cases.

The third level is already directly what, where and how you demonstrate yourself in social networks. Instagrammaxing, camera angles, photos and other shit.

Well, at the end of the fourth level. Surgery
yeah man, literally maxxing little by little every soft feature in the face makes a huge improvement at long run as the stack up, eyebrowmaxxing is usually underrated, a white 8-teeth non-gummy (or little gum show) smile mogs, a warm light olive tone mogs...

Going to specific features like this is the best thing anyone can do when they have determined to looksmax and started doing bigger broader maxes like chewing, thumpulling, normiemaxx usually are. When I was 14 I alredy strength trained and I had thicker neck than most people 3 years older than me and it literally mogged when I wore a sweater or almos any clothing, underrated muscle to train and really easy and fast (2-3 days a week, 3-4 sets of weighted neck flexions and extensions, also can do lateral flexions)

As you go lower levels the maxxes have to be more studied whether they coud work or not (except the social presentation, that should be a staple aswell), and have more determination to looksmax as tattooing (unless you like it) and surgery for example, are quite big game changers if you do them right, but could fuck up harmony or phenotype.

Looking BOTB and do smart little maxxes is really under apreciated and usually is what makes most people improve instead of just chewing or anything. @enchanted_elixir post can give some guiadance to whatever to do with the direction your looksmax journey should take.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
yeah man, literally maxxing little by little every soft feature in the face makes a huge improvement at long run as the stack up, eyebrowmaxxing is usually underrated, a white 8-teeth non-gummy (or little gum show) smile mogs, a warm light olive tone mogs...

Going to specific features like this is the best thing anyone can do when they have determined to looksmax and started doing bigger broader maxes like chewing, thumpulling, normiemaxx usually are. When I was 14 I alredy strength trained and I had thicker neck than most people 3 years older than me and it literally mogged when I wore a sweater or almos any clothing, underrated muscle to train and really easy and fast (2-3 days a week, 3-4 sets of weighted neck flexions and extensions, also can do lateral flexions)

As you go lower levels the maxxes have to be more studied whether they coud work or not (except the social presentation, that should be a staple aswell), and have more determination to looksmax as tattooing (unless you like it) and surgery for example, are quite big game changers if you do them right, but could fuck up harmony or phenotype.

Looking BOTB and do smart little maxxes is really under apreciated and usually is what makes most people improve instead of just chewing or anything. @enchanted_elixir post can give some guiadance to whatever to do with the direction your looksmax journey should take.

Every point matters, and they scale exponentially. Going from a 7 to an 8 is more impactful than going from a 6 to a 7.

• +1
Reactions: aga04 and Racky

eye exercises and facial yoga dont work what is this retardation