What are the most urgent looksmaxes you can only do during puberty?

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Titel, i need a teen ascension tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Swimmaxxing. Swim, with actual technique, 3-5x a week.

Skinmaxxing. Retin a from alldaychemist.com. May be hard to get if you don’t have a debit card though.

Fashionmaxxing. If you can’t get Stacies, go for the lower hanging fruit that dress in a certain way. Ex: art hoes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: left2die and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
body gains are easiest when ur a teenager, some casual gymcelling can help you out

make sure u get all of ur micronutrients in too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
body gains are easiest when ur a teenager, some casual gymcelling can help you out

make sure u get all of ur micronutrients in too
Most teenagers lack the discipline though, and thus don't get a good looking bosy even when gymcelling for years.

Most teenagers lack the discipline though, and thus don't get a good looking bosy even when gymcelling for years.
what discipline? the only thing you need discipline for is a diet. working out is braindead easy and fun, shouldnt be something you hate doing but something you look forward to. never met a person who i got into gym and they thought it was boring.

• +1
Reactions: defluvz, DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
what discipline? the only thing you need discipline for is a diet. working out is braindead easy and fun, shouldnt be something you hate doing but something you look forward too. never met a person who i got into gym and they thought it was boring.
Gymceling is boring, it is repetive and not something to look forward to. If you lack discipline you'll quit first time your motivation runs out. All my friends lacked the discipline and quit after first few months to half a year. I've been going to gym now 2 years, not because its fun or I like it but because I got the discipline, I HATE THE GYM, but I love the results.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Chadelite
Gymceling is boring, it is repetive and not something to look forward to. If you lack discipline you'll quit first time your motivation runs out. All my friends lacked the discipline and quit after first few months to half a year. I've been going to gym now 2 years, not because its fun or I like it but because I got the discipline, I HATE THE GYM, but I love the results.
lol i literally go because its fun but obviously i love the results too. i got every one of my friends into the gym and theyre all hooked on it and have been for over a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
lol i literally go because its fun but obviously i love the results too. i got every one of my friends into the gym and theyre all hooked on it and have been for over a year.
Alright, I guess we're all different. To me it's boring as shit, still I go to gym for 6 times a week so I can get my dream body.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
yh, how can lifting weights be fun. It is the same old same old routine and motion, it is only fun if you are seeing good results or you go to the gym with friends
Mewing, testomaxing and fapping in 7 day cycles for optimal masculinization of face.
lool, no fap forever is the best.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Sports tbh bro, allows you for socialmaxxing and boosts your hormones

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
lool, no fap forever is the best.
Fapping every 7 days has been seen to spike T levels by 145%, and after that the T levels somewhy seem to normalize. Nofap hasn't been seen to have such effect after day 7.
Lataus 1

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Nosecel9000
Fapping every 7 days has been seen to spike T levels by 145%, and after that the T levels somewhy seem to normalize. Nofap hasn't been seen to have such effect after day 7.
View attachment 102296
but if you have never fapped before your t is higher. High t = self control

View attachment 102296
Gonna try it

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Anal pleasure

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
but if you have never fapped before your t is higher. High t = self control
No. If you have never fapped you are most probably low T. Teen men with T levels in normal range masturbate.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
No. If you have never fapped you are most probably low T. Teen men with T levels in normal range masturbate.
fapping is common due to learning it from the internet. It isn't natural or healthy to do it, the reason why your t levels increase if you no fap for 7 days is because fapping lowers your t levels, it releases important nutrients. High t = doesn't need to fap.

fapping is common due to learning it from the internet. It isn't natural or healthy to do it, the reason why your t levels increase if you no fap for 7 days is because fapping lowers your t levels, it releases important nutrients. High t = doesn't need to fap.
Men have masturbated forever. Doesn't masturbate=low t

Palate expander in puberty
Mewing
deviated septum surgery to avoid mouthbreathing effects
All these will guarantee that your face won't get fucked up

Mewing, swingmax, testomaxing and pray.

Exercise regularly and good nights rest

View attachment 102296
Notice how the study concludes its data at around 10 days. Try nofap for more than 3 months and see where it takes you. There is not a single study that has examined a group of people that have not ejaculated in 3 months, and if there is one such study, I would like to see it.

Edit: and this study you posted was only in regards to testosterone, not anything else.

Bro I calculated the dosage from a source for legit pharma hgh it cost under 9k for 5iu each day for a year
How did you calculate then???

Swimmaxxing. Swim, with actual technique, 3-5x a week.

Skinmaxxing. Retin a from alldaychemist.com. May be hard to get if you don’t have a debit card though.

Fashionmaxxing. If you can’t get Stacies, go for the lower hanging fruit that dress in a certain way. Ex: art hoes.
swimming won't change your fucking clavicles. only genetics and surgery affects them