What are the odds of a person who keeps a chimpanzee as a pet to register an account here?

90S Laughing GIF

Quite high, bad genes come hand in hand, so it is possible that if you are ugly, you are also stupid to have chimpanzee as a pet... 😔

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zurzolo, Gonthar and Niwatori
Quite high, bad genes come hand in hand, so it is possible that if you are ugly, you are also stupid to have chimpanzee as a pet... 😔
I am a chimpanzee :3

Why would it be stupid to have a chimp as a pet, they're funny animals and have 98% of the human brain.

• +1
Reactions: Niwatori
Why would it be stupid to have a chimp as a pet, they're funny animals and have 98% of the human brain.
They are still not smart enough to play meinkraft

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
They are still not smart enough to play meinkraft
They are tho i saw a video of a guy teaching a monke to play minecraft and the ape acc played it

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Niwatori
It can kill you quite easily, they attack face and eat it in most cases

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Gonthar
It can kill you quite easily, they attack face and eat it in most cases
I think they're just like people - most are probably normal, but a few of them could be psychopaths, killers, etc. or in certain cases might snap and attack others, but it doesn't mean all chimps will do this.

• +1
Reactions: Niwatori
I think they're just like people - most are probably normal, but a few of them could be psychopaths, killers, etc. or in certain cases might snap and attack others, but it doesn't mean all chimps will do this.
Chimp commit violence because they don’t get something they want from you

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Sure, but why would you keep one as a pet?

They are not cute, those little monkey are, but chimpanzees are not, they probably cost a lot of money, they are not fun, you can't take it out for a walk, etc

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

• +1
Reactions: fuse, sickdawgie and Dendoni
Fixed it!

• +1
Reactions: fuse and sickdawgie
Why is your name green

Sure, but why would you keep one as a pet?

They are not cute, those little monkey are, but chimpanzees are not, they probably cost a lot of money, they are not fun, you can't take it out for a walk, etc
Some people find them cute, they can act like humans, be funny, some even take them outside.

Some people find them cute, they can act like humans, be funny, some even take them outside.
Still they are wild animals and you shouldn't push your luck with wild animals, play stupid games, win stupid prizes

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Gonthar
Still they are wild animals and you shouldn't push your luck with wild animals, play stupid games, win stupid prizes
No.
Monke is frends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back