What are the odds Trump becomes dictator if elected?

Despicable

Despicable

Drumpf 2024
It looks like Trump is going to win in November. If/when elected how likely is a Trump autocracy? It’s going to be difficult to turn America into a dictatorship considering the U.S. is predicated on “muh individual freedom.”

I’ve been studying other countries that have transitioned from democracy to dictatorship to get a better idea of how it would happen here. It would be very hard to do but it’s not impossible.

I just hope he deports all the new arrivals from Sub Saharan Africa and central/South America. A lot of them will probably be happier in their home country anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, IAMNOTANINCEL, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Evil checked

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable
It looks like Trump is going to win in November. If/when elected how likely is a Trump autocracy? It’s going to be difficult to turn America into a dictatorship considering the U.S. is predicated on “muh individual freedom.”

I’ve been studying other countries that have transitioned from democracy to dictatorship to get a better idea of how it would happen here. It would be very hard to do but it’s not impossible.

I just hope he deports all the new arrivals from Sub Saharan Africa and central/South America. A lot of them will probably be happier in their home country anyway
theres only so much a president can do in the US so 0.0001%

Jews control America, President can’t do shit

Fucking 0 lmao. Anyone who still thinks Trump is based or is going to govern based is living in a 2016 alternate reality. This guy fucking sucks now

0. the guy's not crazy just wants a quick buck for himself and his buds.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HitAndRun and Despicable
Jews will do everything they can to cheat the election. If he gets back in tho, I would say 0. The establishment won’t let it happen. It could only happen if civil war broke out.

Only wish things were like that
Imagine based julius caesar trump declaring himself emperor and killing the kikes, trannies, and fags, deporting all the spics
Then he gets assassinated (old af already anyway) and barron takes over as an Augustus-like figure and leads the country to a new golden age unlike ever before over the next 60 years

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Nah they'll just steal the elections from him like they did last time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Despicable
Are you Octillionaire alt?

• +1
if he initiates purges of the fbi, cia, dea, etc, and executes jews for treason, he has my vote for life.

but that will never happen.

• JFL