What are the only good ab exercises?

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
i keep seeing people say alot of them are useless, don't say "get lean" I already am but my muscles arent defined enough, give me best ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 83716 and looks>books
i keep seeing people say alot of them are useless, don't say "get lean" I already am but my muscles arent defined enough, give me best ones
almost every exercise that you do standing up and ab crunches

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Clark69, KaisenMaxxer and 1 other person
The only ab isolations I’ve ever done are machine crunches and leg raises on the parallel bars machine. Core also gets stimulated from squats, rows, deadlifts and hinges, etcetera.

These seem to have worked well. I’m 20+% BF but can still touch my stomach and feel each individual ab, plus obliques and whatnot. I like machine crunch because you can actually progress with weight. Supposedly all the bodyweight shit like planks, sit ups, mountain climbers work well for abs but I just can’t be bothered to spend time doing all that shit.

My advice to you on ab training is learn how to contract your abs. It might take a certain level of ab development to learn how to do this. When you do any crunch/leg raise movement, exhale on the concentric and really squeeze your abs. Important to breathe right and squeeze the air out of lungs so abs can contract hard.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and i hear voices
Yeah so you just have shitty abs genetics so there is nothing you can do.
deadass bro, 5'9 115 pounds and my ribs are showing, but my abs still not visible, I've never seen my abs lmfao and I use to weigh even less

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
deadass bro, 5'9 115 pounds and my ribs are showing, but my abs still not visible, I've never seen my abs lmfao and I use to weigh even less
I have the same problem bro. It's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: i hear voices
ab crunch machine for hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
hanging leg raises, decline sit ups.

Jesus saves

what should i do? give exmaples
Compound exercices like OHP, Squat, Deadlift, Rowing etc..., but also do you curls, raises, cable pushdowns etc... standing and brace
+ Leg raises mog (try to focus on the spine bending to limit hip flexors work tho) or knee raises if you are too weak (please control the negative)

being lean and having good ab genetics
they will always look like shit no matter how much you try to hypertrophy them if you don't have the genes