What are the only times you should stop working out?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
I usually do pretty intense cardio for 30 minutes to an hour everyday, it's been pretty good for my health as it's the main way I have lost over 200lb, but obviously there are definitely days where it's a lot rougher than others and sometimes I feel like I can't even do it that day. The past 2 days or so there have been some record breaking heatwaves where I live, it's even been around 110 degrees fahrenheit (43.3 celsius) and I felt like I couldn't really do anything on those days, I forced myself to study a bit but even that was a bit rough, there was no way I could workout really I thought without dying or something.

Honestly the heat was so bad i'm not even sure if it was 2 days, it might have been 3, now despite the fact it's still pretty hot today, I have a headache, and feel quite fatigued and odd for some reason, i'm still going to try and push to do my normal workout because I never really want to push a break to be this long, I drank a bunch of water so I should be hydrated and have the right nutrients and such.

I feel like if I don't workout even when I feel physically ill or fucked up in some way I would never be able to workout consistently, and outside of extreme cases like the weather I mentioned I try to be consistent and active about it. Is there anything i'm missing here?

Also btw I am a cardiomaxxer so really the primary way I do gymcelling is via cardio, and don't really believe in any other methods because this method is what allowed me to lose so much weight and feel better and healthier in the first place, I might consider another type of exercise when I reach 0% bodyfat next year, but until then I will stick to cardio, so if you have any advice that involves changing what workouts I should do, don't bother, cardio is the best thing I can do provably and clearly.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 8758 and 1 other person
I reach 0% bodyfat next year
12c1ec2f762e0fd6ab5ccffd27ba8465

If you go lower than 5% you literally die nigga

Just don't be ill srsly, if your lifestyle doesn't consist of eating shit and not sleeping you shouldn't be fucked up, or maybe once a year so it shouldn't stop you from working out consistently.
As for the weather just do lighter workouts if you really feel like you are gonna die.
There are no excuses for not exercising.
Also very low bodyfat is harmful to the body and also ugly, people look way better around 10%

What cardio,?