What are the requirements for a good base?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
I’m guessing

ratios, pheno and atleast a couple of decent features like a browridge, good nose, eye colour halo, height etc

What would you say makes a good base?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Compact midface, tall, and not ethnic

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
average/+ height, compact midface, good orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10615 and Jason Voorhees
Above average height, Decent frame, compact midface, good orbitals, good ratios and colouring and good hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
Above average height, Decent frame, compact midface, good orbitals, good ratios and colouring and good hair.
eye area, colouring are the most vital.
Eye area is the hardest thing to hardmax and the riskiest
And coloring well besides carotene nothing works

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10615, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Do I fill most of that list? I have good curly thick hair before I shaved it, my midface is longish 9.5 but I have 190 fwhr

eye area, colouring are the most vital.
Eye area is the hardest thing to hardmax and the riskiest
And coloring well besides carotene nothing works
Shape is crucial same with pfl

I was coping saying mine are good coz deepset and browridge but I have bad pfl and mediocre shape, only colour can save bad pfl tbh

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Shape is crucial same with pfl

I was coping saying mine are good coz deepset and browridge but I have bad pfl and mediocre shape, only colour can save bad pfl tbh
the rarest form of eyes is deep set with good PFL. ethnics have better PFL since their eyes aren't as deep set as euros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 10615
Do I fill most of that list? I have good curly thick hair before I shaved it, my midface is longish 9.5 but I have 190 fwhr
Ur height is above average, frame is good, colouring decent but could be better, midface is slightly long, hair needs to be darker, ratios are not ideal, ur orbitals are round and not wide. Ideally you need square aviator orbitals. Overall u have a decent base could be above average with some work I'm not sure if u could be a chad tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
Ur height is above average, frame is good, colouring decent but could be better, midface is slightly long, hair needs to be darker, ratios are not ideal, ur orbitals are round and not wide. Ideally you need square aviator orbitals. Overall u have a decent base could be above average with some work I'm not sure if u could be a chad tho
unmoggable orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, court monarch777, randomvanish and 1 other person
What can I fix with colouring?

I heard @Biggdink and @sandcelmuttcel say blonde and dirty hair is good for white guys

Is it the eye colour or pale skin that holds back my colouring? Might dye hair darker and tan

And also thanks for being honest your one of my favourite users coz u have good observations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Jason Voorhees
Legit 1 in a million orbitals. The hooding is completely straight
O'prys skull is absolutely insane. Blows my mind how that happened, unironically a ceph of his skull would be insane

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jason Voorhees
the rarest form of eyes is deep set with good PFL. ethnics have better PFL since their eyes aren't as deep set as euros
I noticed that aswell most white guys have smaller pfl then black dudes

it’s like a trade off

only a few have both

such as you

• +1

I heard @Biggdink and @sandcelmuttcel say blonde and dirty hair is good for white guys

Is it the eye colour or pale skin that holds back my colouring? Might dye hair darker and tan

And also thanks for being honest your one of my favourite users coz u have good observations
Just tan your skins bad and you look pale

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
I noticed that aswell most white guys have smaller pfl then black dudes

it’s like a trade off

only a few have both

such as you
Yea. Even rarer is good lashes on men besides ethnic. Ethnic have more pfl, better lashes but whites have deeper set eyes

Gandy has ideal eyes besides his lashes and slightly thicker brows. His are deep set, high pfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

Pale skin and light blonde hair imo. Use mt2

Idk man maybe light blonde could work with a dark beard like this

Images 4

But dark hair always looks better imo

IMG 20210717 201250 106

Images 5
Images 3

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 10615 and justadude
  • +1
Reactions: SnowDiles, court monarch777 and Jason Voorhees
O'prys skull is absolutely insane. Blows my mind how that happened, unironically a ceph of his skull would be insane
lol my ceph will be insane :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 10615
his are quite droopy though around average
Unless it's enough to cause scleral show I don't think it matters if his were straight they would be vertically too narrow

try to get this mogger pheno

and i don't recommend med maxxing

Anything not gook

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
try to get this mogger pheno

and i don't recommend med maxxing
I can’t my hair is dirty blonde not light blonde and my eyes are dark grey

if I had good eye colour I would have a good phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I can’t my hair is dirty blonde not light blonde and my eyes are dark grey