What are the risks of taking hgh and test

KabylMogz

KabylMogz

Iron
I saw like balding, decrease of the balls size, having a weird face (I'm still in puberty I'm 17). My brother is 6'1 and I'm 5'9 (176cm) my family is mostly tall especially in my dad family. What are the other most commons risks of these hormones?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
slight chance youll ascend with them (scary)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Saint Casanova, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Nobody knows about drugs here I guess, it's a looksmax place but nobody knows looksmaxxing

you're not going to have a growth spurt at 17.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and n9wiff
I saw like balding, decrease of the balls size, having a weird face (I'm still in puberty I'm 17). My brother is 6'1 and I'm 5'9 (176cm) my family is mostly tall especially in my dad family. What are the other most commons risks of these hormones?
Looking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
This nigga bro

u wont grow Buddy
Check ur plates first go to doc or else ur gona be blasting for nothing

Balls are gonna become small and After 30 your eife gonna leave you because you cant get It up😂😂nigga why take test Just kys

Balls are gonna become small and After 30 your eife gonna leave you because you cant get It up😂😂nigga why take test Just kys
What ever I do I have low dimorphism and not high test like 1500 which is preferable to have high dimorphism or enough

Sorry sht genes

Your 17 and wanting to take drugs that are meant for old motherfuckers
Just increase natural test and hgh with sleep exercise diet supplements
Swear these niggers want to take the easy way out thinking some pill and test gonna ascend them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Outerz14
Just increase natural test and high with sleep exercise diet supplements
Swear these niggers want to take the easy way out thinking some pill and test gonna ascend them
Bhai ya

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Just increase natural test and hgh with sleep exercise diet supplements
Bro it does nothing, I can max to 800 I guess but it's literraly nothing

It's impossible that my plates are closed I'm just early 17, some guys can grow even at 20 and have growth plates open
Yeah that’s true but if you take test u are gonna 100percent stunt ur growth early

Those are healthy levels of test you go on artificial drugs it’s gonna fuck u up but it’s ur body
I just want to see the results of taking that during puberty. And there is some risks that I don't know. Because my genetic got me insane hunter skull but I don't have it, I just lack of testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ