What are the side effects of HGH and Aromasin?

fleurybobby

fleurybobby

Bronze
What could be the sides for someone who is 16? Could it suppress my natural GH production later in life? Will Aromasin make me go bald? How much can i grow with this if i run it for a year?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25550
first step is making sure if ur plates are open, did u grow? When? How much?

Heart attack due to thickening of the chambers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
first step is making sure if ur plates are open, did u grow? When? How much?
I grew two and a half inches from last year and grew about a centimetre from July to August(with mk 677 but idk if thats what made me grow)

only 1 centimeter ? Did u measure ? I think ur plates are possibly closed

only 1 centimeter ? Did u measure ? I think ur plates are possibly closed
Well yeah but that was in a month(last month) but from 2022-2023 i grew 2.5 inches

After someone stops taking exogenous hgh your levels go back to normal in a couple of days.
Aromasin may cause hair shedding in some and even baldness. although baldness is only in cases where you have genetic male pattern baldness.
This is due to the androgynous effects of aromasin like the conversion of 17-Hydroexemestane which is way more potent than DHT.

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
Well yeah but that was in a month(last month) but from 2022-2023 i grew 2.5 inches
I only recommend anastrozole (arimidex) and u can even take letrozole, but take arimidex. hgh at age16-17 is cope because it won’t really make u taller but will make ur face ogre (ugly and blocky)

• +1
also how many mgs of mk were u on?

After someone stops taking exogenous hgh your levels go back to normal in a couple of days.
Aromasin may cause hair shedding in some and even baldness. although baldness is only in cases where you have genetic male pattern baldness.
This is due to the androgynous effects of aromasin like the conversion of 17-Hydroexemestane which is way more potent than DHT.
Are there any sides to HGH though? Will it cause permanent damage or will it mess with my hormones or something?

also how many mgs of mk were u on?
25mg but i really didnt feel anything. No bloat, no hunger, no nothing. I got it from Chemyo but i dont know if they scammed me

I only recommend anastrozole (arimidex) and u can even take letrozole, but take arimidex. hgh at age16-17 is cope because it won’t really make u taller but will make ur face ogre (ugly and blocky)
Arimidex with mk 677 or only arimidex?

25mg but i really didnt feel anything. No bloat, no hunger, no nothing. I got it from Chemyo but i dont know if they scammed
It’s not fake, everyone reacts to peoetides and other drugs differently.

• +1
u can take arimidex with d3+k2 , and magnesium, and u can maybe take 30 MG of mk677 but at ur own risk. I know someone who grew about 2 inches but he was in letrozole and mk677 if 30 MG, but u have to remember people react to substances differently

u can take arimidex with d3+k2 , and magnesium, and u can maybe take 30 MG of mk677 but at ur own risk. I know someone who grew about 2 inches but he was in letrozole and mk677 if 30 MG, but u have to remember people react to substances differently
Is letrozole more powerful than arimidex or something?

My insulin didnt increase one bit with mk 677. Thats why i thought it was fake. I guess i got good diabetes genetics or something

Are there any sides to HGH though? Will it cause permanent damage or will it mess with my hormones or something?
You can get pre-diabetes/diabetes because of insulin resistance specially if you have a shit diet and consume moderate amounts of sugars.
Also the treatment dosage and duration is important. If you are going to use hgh for a whole year use some time for breaks or it can have effects on your pituitary gland.

So have cycles, have a good diet, good dosage, take berberine if needed, etc

• +1
You can get pre-diabetes/diabetes because of insulin resistance specially if you have a shit diet and consume moderate amounts of sugars.
Also the treatment dosage and duration is important. If you are going to use hgh for a whole year use some time for breaks or it can have effects on your pituitary gland.

So have cycles, have a good diet, good dosage, take berberine if needed, etc
How long are the HGH cycles normally?

Is letrozole more powerful than arimidex or something?
Yes letrozole is very potent and can nuke your estrogen completely. It usually also has an estrogen rebound when you stop using it

• +1
Yes letrozole is very potent and can nuke your estrogen completely. It usually also has an estrogen rebound when you stop using it
That means your estrogens goes over baseline when you stop taking it?

That means your estrogens goes over baseline when you stop taking it?
Yes and this can last for a couple of weeks.
Your estrogen levels go sky high and you get gynecomastia. Of course it also depends on your dosage

• +1
Everyone has genetic male pattern baldness for the most part.
Will I go bald even on a small dose such as 6.25 mg every 2 days?