What are the signs that you are recessed?

M

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Like what physical signs are there? I look a bit recessed at 17% bodyfat.

IMG 0406

You don’t look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Tai Lung, Descender and 3 others
Chin ending behind lips, flat midface, etc

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and LooksThinker
Being ugly is the most accurate sign.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Being ugly is the most accurate sign.
I think i have bdd, some days i think i look fucking good and can’t stop looking in the mirror, make pictures of myself and post it on social media, girls liking it, setting up dates, getting ios in public etc. Others days i look in the mirror and i wanna rope myself.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck
  • +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
if u wanna know for sure you gotta do an appointment with an ortho. but there are some signs. an ugly side profile does not equal dead end recession. if you are not a literal birdcel from the side or any other kind of deformed theres no need to worry about clinical recession. some people are more forward grown than others, your front matters most. Nobody looks dead 90° at your side for a long time irl.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and moreroidsmoredates
if u wanna know for sure you gotta do an appointment with an ortho. but there are some signs. an ugly side profile does not equal dead end recession. if you are not a literal birdcel from the side or any other kind of deformed theres no need to worry about clinical recession. some people are more forward grown than others, your front matters most. Nobody looks dead 90° at your side for a long time irl.
My chin goes past my lip from certain angles, i just have a bit of extra lard that gives the illusion that I’m recessed from the side, I’m not fat, but not giga lean (around 17% i guess).

Good and now fuck off and don’t react on my posts if you have no high iq input.
Does you think your the first person to ask this question? Mother fucker can’t search for shit and gets mad when trolled. “High iq”

recessed maxilla, bug eyes, 100% minecraft face from the front due to subhuman 90 degree gonial angle

needs cw bimax, infra implants &. paranasal implants
Fuck no, no, no, no, yes, no.

Does you think your the first person to ask this question? Mother fucker can’t search for shit and gets mad when trolled. “High iq”
Nigga can’t even speak english.

My chin goes past my lip from certain angles, i just have a bit of extra lard that gives the illusion that I’m recessed from the side, I’m not fat, but not giga lean (around 17% i guess).
chin past lips is an overrated meme. while it is ideal it is by no means necessary. this can be caused my more than just "Muh weak chin" if your maxilla protudes very far horizontally it is not unusual that your chin cant keep up. As i said if you dont have a medical issue it doesnt matter and I am happy for you.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Mogs you if you have to cover your face in your avi fucking subhuman trash 😂
Because i wanna stay anonymous you retard, I dont want my face on this incel forum. But hey, your face is very visible man, you’re probably a chad!

chin past lips is an overrated meme. while it is ideal it is by no means necessary. this can be caused my more than just "Muh weak chin" if your maxilla protudes very far horizontally it is not unusual that your chin cant keep up. As i said if you dont have a medical issue it doesnt matter and I am happy for you.
Thanks for your high IQ effort. At least there are some sane people on this forum who actually want to improve and ascend. Most of the people here are low iq cels or nihilistic and pessimistic idiots who want to drag you down to their perspective and pov.

I think i have bdd, some days i think i look fucking good and can’t stop looking in the mirror, make pictures of myself and post it on social media, girls liking it, setting up dates, getting ios in public etc. Others days i look in the mirror and i wanna rope myself.

Probably HTN+ at best but not enough to be full on Chad in general.

How is that coping you brainlet. Im persian/kurdish, nobody told me in real life that i look like a curry. But you must know it, dont you🤣

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee
Look in the mirror

Your pheno caps you at 5/10 smv indian.
The fact that you repeatedly keep saying that i’m indian is a coping mechanism for you to feel better about yourself. I have persian and kurdish roots, which isn’t an indian pheno you brainlet. Keep coping, i mog you to suïcide. You’re one of the guys who tilts his head down when a walk past you and quickly grabs his phone because he is intimidated because of his own genetics failures. Im done talking to low iq cels, cope harder you subhuman arab trash.

I’m as tall as you pajeet.
Show picture, i bet you are max 6 feet.

The fact that you repeatedly keep saying that i’m indian is a coping mechanism for you to feel better about yourself. I have persian and kurdish roots, which isn’t an indian pheno you brainlet. Keep coping, i mog you to suïcide. You’re one of the guys who tilts his head down when a walk past you and quickly grabs his phone because he is intimidated because of his own genetics failures. Im done talking to low iq cels, cope harder you subhuman arab trash.
Hit a nerve did I.