this shit fucking hurts so bad i’m gonna lose it

• Woah
Reactions: coisbhai and TechnoBoss
give me advice on thread bro, that’s what I’m up to
if she cares that u cut ur hair that means she found u attractive to begin with

ask her out who cares

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Literally nothing. I should be sleeping right now but I am stressed so I'm just watching random youtube videos. Problem is I have ADHD I think because I cannot stay on one video for even a few minutes without switching to another video. I have currently like over 100 tabs open on my browser and half of them are just youtube videos that I got a few minutes into and didn't finish.

Over for my no adderall having ass.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ltsOver and coisbhai
Literally nothing. I should be sleeping right now but I am stressed so I'm just watching random youtube videos. Problem is I have ADHD I think because I cannot stay on one video for even a few minutes without switching to another video. I have currently like over 100 tabs open on my browser and half of them are just youtube videos that I got a few minutes into and didn't finish.

Do you watch jerma?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
but it’s Tuesday
anyway, I’m gonna just rot for 3 more days then it’s time for elden ring DLC

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ltsOver and mayo mogger
its thursday morning jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I don't actually I had to just google him. The name is quite familiar though I think I've heard of him before. Is he funny?
I find him pretty funny, I like to watch him and tyler1 variety stream

• +1
It’s tuesday morning here

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and mayo mogger
on this fine monday evening
feeling old today , teenage years just flew past too quickly ngl almost 18 and i still remember being a preteen like it was yesterday

Jacked off 4 times today. I'm 26 and roping in 4 months

• So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and liberiangrimreaper
She might hurt my feewings bro 😢
when u see her with another dude that you mog remember that NorwoodAscender told you that that could’ve been you if u grew a pair

i’m out of addy rn for like 2 days

suifuel

but it’s Tuesday
anyway, I’m gonna just rot for 3 more days then it’s time for elden ring DLC
its thursday morning jfl
It’s tuesday morning here
brutal. yk shits not going well in ur life when u don’t even know what fucking day it is

ye it’s tuesday morning where am i now as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ltsOver, silencio and 3 others
I find him pretty funny, I like to watch him and tyler1 variety stream
I'll give him a watch and see what some of his content is like! Thanks for the recommendation :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, NorwoodAscender and Juandigomigo22
feeling old today , teenage years just flew past too quickly ngl almost 18 and i still remember being a preteen like it was yesterday
felt i feel old as balls almost ever day now lol. cant imagine when im actually old, gonna be a weird feeling. i had a great day tho today so didn’t feel it today until rn when u brought it up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss and mayo mogger
felt i feel old as balls almost ever day now lol. cant imagine when im actually old, gonna be a weird feeling. i had a great day tho today so didn’t feel it today until rn when u brought it up
i still cant stand the fact these years were supposed to be the best years of my life , fucking brutal

when u see her with another dude that you mog remember that NorwoodAscender told you that that could’ve been you if u grew a pair

suifuel

brutal. yk shits not going well in ur life when u don’t even know what fucking day it is

but you said it’s evening, you are american so aren’t you like 8h in the past compared to eurocucks?

• +1

suifuel

Not knowing the day is a thing but not knowing if it's day or night is crazy 😭

• JFL
Are you still seeing your oneitis? I remember you made a thread about having a date and saying it went very well. Any news on that situation?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Nothing but my summer job starts tmrw type sheet

• +1
but you said it’s evening, you are american so aren’t you like 8h in the past compared to eurocucks?
it’s 2 am rn for me on tuesday and i haven’t slept. dk if that would be considered monday night for me bc i haven’t slept or is it tuesday morning because it’s actually tuesday

alright im too fucking high what am i even saying

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and PseudoMaxxer
Are you still seeing your oneitis? I remember you made a thread about having a date and saying it went very well. Any news on that situation?
hehe yes we went mini golfing and out for ice cream today

and i brought her her favorite flowers before the date on sum cute shi:owo:

• Love it
it’s 2 am rn for me on tuesday and i haven’t slept. dk if that would be considered monday night for me bc i haven’t slept or is it tuesday morning because it’s actually tuesday

what are you high on? also don’t you work in the morning?

• +1
what are you high on? also don’t you work in the morning?
rolled up a joint

and i’m off tmr. i get 3 days off. sunday monday tuesday

the 4 days i work are usually 10-12 hour shifts tho so i still get my 40 + a bit of overtime usually

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and alurmo
rolled up a joint

and i’m off tmr. i get 3 days off. sunday monday tuesday

the 4 days i work are usually 10-12 hour shifts tho so i still get my 40 + a bit of overtime usually
I think it’s better this way, I work 5 days a week 8h a day (but I have to be in the job place for 9h, and if we count the time I wake up and drive to my job they are 12h in total everyday (I wake up at 7:15 and come home at 17:15)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
I think it’s better this way, I work 5 days a week 8h a day (but I have to be in the job place for 9h, and if we count the time I wake up and drive to my job they are 12h in total everyday (I wake up at 7:15 and come home at 17:15)
yeah i’ve done both and from my experience 4 day 10 hour shifts mog.

im lucky tho. my shift starts right when i leave my house and ends when i get back. and sometimes i have to drive 2+ hours a day which is all paid time and they pay for my mileage

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@TechnoBoss u wagecucking rn also? or r u just vibin for now

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
Just nutted to a slavic stacey. Im gonna try to finish ff7 later today cause I got it discounted on a steam sale.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss u wagecucking rn also? or r u just vibin for now
No job I'm currently a neetcel which isn't great. Only reason I'm not working is because I'm dealing with something right now in real life and it doesn't make sense to commit to a job if I may not be able to keep the job. Hard to get into details specifically with something like this.

I also recently had a bit of an existential crisis. I think I will go to college or something. For the longest time since I was a teenager I wanted to join the navy. In fact, I was one step away from actually enlisting at one point. I got a decent score on the ASVAB and all I needed to do was go for a health screening and choose a job and I was done. Then COVID happened literally right at the last step and they required a jab to go in so I said fuck that. I was always counting on that being the thing I was gonna do in life but I've been having second thoughts about it for years so now I'm thinking of going to community college or trade school or something now.

Idk life is a mess currently lol.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and PseudoMaxxer
yeah i’ve done both and from my experience 4 day 10 hour shifts mog.

im lucky tho. my shift starts right when i leave my house and ends when i get back. and sometimes i have to drive 2+ hours a day which is all paid time and they pay for my mileage
holy fuck, they pay for you time while driving and mileage too?? wtf are you working? what’s your job??

No job I'm currently a neetcel which isn't great. Only reason I'm not working is because I'm dealing with something right now in real life and it doesn't make sense to commit to a job if I may not be able to keep the job. Hard to get into details specifically with something like this.

I also recently had a bit of an existential crisis. I think I will go to college or something. For the longest time since I was a teenager I wanted to join the navy. In fact, I was one step away from actually enlisting at one point. I got a decent score on the ASVAB and all I needed to do was go for a health screening and choose a job and I was done. Then COVID happened literally right at the last step and they required a jab to go in so I said fuck that. I was always counting on that being the thing I was gonna do in life but I've been having second thoughts about it for years so now I'm thinking of going to community college or trade school or something now.

Idk life is a mess currently lol.
you’ll figure it out bro, don’t rush into things.

Give yourself time.

• Love it

I can’t sleep I took to much adderall is 2 am rn. Oh well looks like I’m gonna go study biology while browsing looksmax back and forth until I pass out. Shits a fucking joke

• +1

suifuel

I just used up all my adderall I’m out until Friday. These next few days are gonna be awesome……

• +1

I feel ur fucking pain so hard bruh

• +1
you’ll figure it out bro, don’t rush into things.

Give yourself time.
Thanks bhai I appreciate the nice words. I don’t have unlimited time though. I never rushed into anything and that’s kind of what got me into my situation. I need to start making decisions on what I want to do with my life.

I can’t sleep I took to much adderall is 2 am rn. Oh well looks like I’m gonna go study biology while browsing looksmax back and forth until I pass out. Shits a fucking joke
I feel that. You study biology as part of uni or something or is it more of a personal hobby? I always found biology relating to humans very interesting.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and tombradylover
Thanks bhai I appreciate the nice words. I don’t have unlimited time though. I never rushed into anything and that’s kind of what got me into my situation. I need to start making decisions on what I want to do with my life.

I feel that. You study biology as part of uni or something or is it more of a personal hobby? I always found biology relating to humans very interesting.
It’s for mcat bhai which is basically like sat for getting into med school but on steroids. I do like biology tho but there’s so many small details I need to memorize. It’s actually such a grind and I can’t sleep so I just say fuck it on nights like these and get extra studying in and browse looksmax at same time.

• Woah

Attachments

• 74038872805__19463A18-C9DF-4785-A927-C3F6F25FCCEC.MOV
    724 KB
  • Love it
It’s for mcat bhai which is basically like sat for getting into med school but on steroids. I do like biology tho but there’s so many small details I need to memorize. It’s actually such a grind and I can’t sleep so I just say fuck it on nights like these and get extra studying in and browse looksmax at same time.
Mirin your grind set. You want to be a doctor? IQ mogger job tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover

I’m in the same position, I have no money but i’m working rn.

I need to figure a way to make more money cuz I want a car and I wanna move out

Mirin your grind set. You want to be a doctor? IQ mogger job tbh.
Yes bhai it’s so grueling tho and I haven’t even gotten in med school yet but fuck it. I wanna get into sports medicine I find it really interesting and it has a better work life balance than surgery or something. Tbh it’s not even high IQ I know medium level intelligence ppl that got into med school but it requires insane work ethnic and consistency it’s crazy man