What are ways to learn knowledge/raise consciousness?

WeCryTogether

WeCryTogether

Iron
I just want to know a lot about the world and become a person that can have knowledgeable conversations with people

In my opinion, one aspect of the highest state (nirvana) of human consciousness, is understanding the world and what causes things to happen

Ik books are good, also surrounding yourself with interesting people will help as well probably

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Read books on History, Politics, Philosophy, Psychology, Anthropology and Biology

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and WeCryTogether
I just want to know a lot about the world and become a person that can have knowledgeable conversations with people

In my opinion, one aspect of the highest state (nirvana) of human consciousness, is understanding the world and what causes things to happen

Ik books are good, also surrounding yourself with interesting people will help as well probably

Thoughts?
dark room isolation for natural dmt trip. that nigga buddha etc got enligtened in prolonged meditation

• +1
Reactions: WeCryTogether
Read books on History, Politics, Philosophy, Psychology, Anthropology and Biology
Thank you I will, any recommendations for philosophy/psychology books?

if ur truly srs about finding god, i think you will find him.

//the whale
Why do you say "him"? God is you and everyone. We are all energy that is able to percieve and have a soul (the only animal on the planet that has this (that we know of) ).

• JFL
Why do you say "him"? God is you and everyone. We are all energy that is able to percieve and have a soul (the only animal on the planet that has this (that we know of) ).
this realm is only pain and suffering. imo enlightenment is escaping reincarnation trap. to go back to nothigness before birth. worldly pursuit here is futile. whenever there is life, pain is guaranteed. cant be good without evil etc, so if u wanna escape return to nothingness.

imagine how can a heaven even exist without pain? how can there be pleasure if theres no discomfort?

do we all have equal looks in heaven, is it blackpilled there too? in any utopia, there will always be those one who create chaos, satan was once god's most beatiful angel

this realm is only pain and suffering. imo enlightenment is escaping reincarnation trap. to go back to nothigness before birth. worldly pursuit here is futile. whenever there is life, pain is guaranteed. cant be good without evil etc, so if u wanna escape return to nothingness.

imagine how can a heaven even exist without pain? how can there be pleasure if theres no discomfort?

do we all have equal looks in heaven, is it blackpilled there too? in any utopia, there will always be those one who create chaos, satan was once god's most beatiful angel
hmm, I see your point but I believe the reincarnation trap theory is just an early attempt at explaining our existence in this universe....similarly to most religions.

Buddhists say "No mud, no lotus" ... Without mud (suffering), a lotus flower cannot bloom. In a way evil is also necessary. Thoughts?

• +1
hmm, I see your point but I believe the reincarnation trap theory is just an early attempt at explaining our existence in this universe....similarly to most religions.

Buddhists say "No mud, no lotus" ... Without mud (suffering), a lotus flower cannot bloom. In a way evil is also necessary. Thoughts?
i agree with that sentiment n have modeled my life now around it. in competetion we thrive n the best get whatthey deserve whilst the weak suffer n culled out as they should. im happy to lose to the better man if e deserves it more

I think when we die our energy continuous on back into the universe and we can only do our best to live our life to the fullest. We are able to PERCEIVE and understand our existence (even if only a small amount) compared to what some societies out in the universe must be like.

• +1

idrk what to do with this life, what the purpose or meaning of it even is. thought of sui but i may as well just live it to the end if ive been given tis life as why not.

im an optiomistic nihilist. despite knowing nothing rlly matters n idrc bout keaving mark, helping oters etc i still coose to self improve n live

this basically

• Love it
idrk what to do with this life, what the purpose or meaning of it even is. thought of sui but i may as well just live it to the end if ive been given tis life as why not.

im an optiomistic nihilist. despite knowing nothing rlly matters n idrc bout keaving mark, helping oters etc i still coose to self improve n live
In the end, no of this ever matters you are right. Everything just is. Everything our society has created is due to the ego and attempt to highen consciousness .

• +1
It takes a great amount of energy to read a lot of books and become knowledgeable. You feel euphoric and motivated to embark on your learning journey until you lose that initial energy and put the books aside. Browsing this forum is more addicting than reading 50 pages of a long book every day. Trust me, I would know.

• So Sad
In the end, no of this ever matters you are right. Everything just is. Everything our society has created is due to the ego and attempt to highen consciousness .
We are just a species in this universe starting out, we may die out like many others have in the past. Hopefully we are able to come into contact with "aliens", from what I've researched its 90% certain they have been visiting us for a while now, so we may meet soon (atleast as far as the public is concerned)

Take a shower

One thing I do whenever I feel like I am going into autopilot is say a word out aloud, in my case whenever I get lost in my head I just yell focus (if no ones around) or something similar and that brings my mind out of autopilot