Reactions: murdah, wsada and <6PSLcel
the right to tight pussy or smth

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, butterworld, murdah and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
not everything but survive and reproduce are the 2 most important biologically.
I’m falling depressed for this determinism shit. over for my brain

I want sex, affection, and validation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, raleqtambrobret and FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista
The right to legally throw acid at chads

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Got all of them but they eventually fade like tears in the rain
We humans need something to strive for, otherwise we get depressed. Thrill of the chase.

• +1
We humans need something to strive for, otherwise we get depressed. Thrill of the chase.
we are just simple racing rats then. brutal

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I’m worsening my mental chemistry day by day guys.. not like anyone gives a fuck but don’t have any other place to tell.
This life seems so fucking empty, even if you succeed in building a family and everything she would simply just replace you if you die… When your mother is gone there’s literally no one really caring for you unless maybe your children. scary af to be alone in this world

I’m worsening my mental chemistry day by day guys.. not like anyone gives a fuck but don’t have any other place to tell.
This life seems so fucking empty, even if you succeed in building a family and everything she would simply just replace you if you die… When your mother is gone there’s literally no one really caring for you unless maybe your children. scary af to be alone in this world
just gonna ride the tiger i guess…

That's life buddy, you either get used to it or cope with "muh TRUE romantic LOVE :soy:"

• +1
To get a girl that I like

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, ingram33 and FutureSlayer
To become chud of course

• +1
to slay or to ltr
a large amount of slays and being in a quality ltr with a girl that is ok with your extramarital affairs while staying loyal to your chadness is ideal.

• +1
a large amount of slays and being in a quality ltr with a girl that is ok with your extramarital affairs while staying loyal to your chadness is ideal.
Not even hollywood celebs have this anymore Afaik

Pussy is cope, I want another brain obsessed with me.

• +1
Nothing? Who said we were fighting? This is just a forum for third world aspies to mog each other
I’m not talking about a hive mind, I’m talking about each one of u personally