What are we missing about purple eyes? (VRILPILLERS GTFIH!!!!)

St. Fraudcel

St. Fraudcel

@ me in Orb and Ehren threads
DISCLAIMER: This thread serves as a vril-extension of @nordsmog 's thread.

Introduction: As some of you may already know, I became turbo vril-pilled a few months ago. Since then, I've been thinking a lot, particularly about the aesthetic aspects of vril.

You don't have to be an IQ percentile mogger to know that purple eyes and vril correlate. But there's one thing that makes me wonder—and even keeps me up at night from time to time. While E10s (the lightest shade of purple eyes) are normally considered ideal, when you think about it, it doesn't really make sense. Why? Because high concentrations of vril in the blood cause purple pigment to pass through the aqueous humor barrier into the iris—or at least that's what we thought until now.

To summarize what’s been said so far: more vril = more purple pigment in the eyes, and therefore darker irises. However, irises with lighter shades are known to contain less pigment than darker shades. According to this logic, E49 (the darkest shade of purple) should be the ultimate indicator of high vril levels. But the equation doesn’t quite work. We must have overlooked something.
Personally, I do agree that E10 eyes look much more ethereal than E49, but that’s probably just a matter of taste.

This is where my theories come into play, which aren't conjured up out of thin air but are instead based on other properties of vril.

Even if vril causes purple pigment to appear in the iris, it doesn’t automatically mean that more pigment always equals more vril. It’s possible that at a certain concentration, the pigment may "plateau," and the manifestation in the eyes could vary due to other factors—such as genetic predispositions (eye color before vril-maxxing) or how vril itself interacts with the iris structure. Lighter shades of purple (like E10) might represent a specific type of vril manifestation, rather than simply "less pigment."

Lighter shades like E10 could be associated with a higher vibrational frequency of vril, where the lightness and ethereal nature of the color indicates a finer, more potent expression of vril energy. Darker shades like E49 might signify a denser, more grounded expression of vril, but not necessarily a higher concentration of it. (In other words, the E10 aesthetic migpreferred or considered "ideal" because it reflects a vril expression that is closer to its pure essence and not mixed with filthy human DNA.)

Conclusion: it is not (only) the vril concentration but also the behavior of the vril in the body of the individual, which is determined by the genetic characteristics for the behavior of the body in combination with vril, that determines the final color of the irises.

Now I'm interested in YOUR opinion on the whole thing. Therefore I will attach eye color morphs (of @nordsmog ) for the different color shades and purple eye color charts also made by @nordsmog . If you have any questions feel free to leave them below.​

Attachments

• IMG_5566.JPG
    IMG_5566.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7368.JPG
    IMG_7368.JPG
    709.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7369.JPG
    IMG_7369.JPG
    709.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7370.JPG
    IMG_7370.JPG
    708.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7371.JPG
    IMG_7371.JPG
    707.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7372.jpg
    IMG_7372.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ferfdd, Tabula Rasa, slavicpsycho and 2 others
schizo makes thread about purple eyes while blue eye chad fucks stacy

@alpslover @irkkedmulatto @ferfdd @Gaygymmaxx @slavicpsycho @ryuken @nullandvoid @thecel @NateJacobs @Steroyl @cavy @NtIdk @Scotsmogger

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd
bump again

DISCLAIMER: This thread serves as a vril-extension of @nordsmog 's thread.

Introduction: As some of you may already know, I became turbo vril-pilled a few months ago. Since then, I've been thinking a lot, particularly about the aesthetic aspects of vril.

You don't have to be an IQ percentile mogger to know that purple eyes and vril correlate. But there's one thing that makes me wonder—and even keeps me up at night from time to time. While E10s (the lightest shade of purple eyes) are normally considered ideal, when you think about it, it doesn't really make sense. Why? Because high concentrations of vril in the blood cause purple pigment to pass through the aqueous humor barrier into the iris—or at least that's what we thought until now.

To summarize what’s been said so far: more vril = more purple pigment in the eyes, and therefore darker irises. However, irises with lighter shades are known to contain less pigment than darker shades. According to this logic, E49 (the darkest shade of purple) should be the ultimate indicator of high vril levels. But the equation doesn’t quite work. We must have overlooked something.
Personally, I do agree that E10 eyes look much more ethereal than E49, but that’s probably just a matter of taste.

This is where my theories come into play, which aren't conjured up out of thin air but are instead based on other properties of vril.

Even if vril causes purple pigment to appear in the iris, it doesn’t automatically mean that more pigment always equals more vril. It’s possible that at a certain concentration, the pigment may "plateau," and the manifestation in the eyes could vary due to other factors—such as genetic predispositions (eye color before vril-maxxing) or how vril itself interacts with the iris structure. Lighter shades of purple (like E10) might represent a specific type of vril manifestation, rather than simply "less pigment."

Lighter shades like E10 could be associated with a higher vibrational frequency of vril, where the lightness and ethereal nature of the color indicates a finer, more potent expression of vril energy. Darker shades like E49 might signify a denser, more grounded expression of vril, but not necessarily a higher concentration of it. (In other words, the E10 aesthetic migpreferred or considered "ideal" because it reflects a vril expression that is closer to its pure essence and not mixed with filthy human DNA.)

Conclusion: it is not (only) the vril concentration but also the behavior of the vril in the body of the individual, which is determined by the genetic characteristics for the behavior of the body in combination with vril, that determines the final color of the irises.

Now I'm interested in YOUR opinion on the whole thing. Therefore I will attach eye color morphs (of @nordsmog ) for the different color shades and purple eye color charts also made by @nordsmog . If you have any questions feel free to leave them below.​
e10 is the most purest form of vril

• Love it
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
  • Love it
Reactions: alpslover