what are y'all ascension plan and looksmaxxing routine?

ilovewater

ilovewater

ascending
title (i'm curious)

getting rpe, sliding genio, and an appliance to move my jaw forward. starting with rpe next month, the rest i’ll get in order, orthos planned it out for me. growing my hair out currently, descended from a needed buzz cut. luxury skincare maxing, also using red light to help. gym maxing from 108 to 140 ideal weight, at 115 rn from current progress (i’m 15 and have hyper metabolism so that’s why i was so underweight). supplementmaxxing. and then just general soft maxes

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
lips gym height max dickmax and i’m good

• JFL
Reactions: ilovewater
getting rpe, sliding genio, and an appliance to move my jaw forward. starting with rpe next month, the rest i’ll get in order, orthos planned it out for me. growing my hair out currently, descended from a needed buzz cut. luxury skincare maxing, also using red light to help. gym maxing from 108 to 140 ideal weight, at 115 rn from current progress (i’m 15 and have hyper metabolism so that’s why i was so underweight). supplementmaxxing. and then just general soft maxes
not too bad bro few questions tho. How fucked are you maxillofacially to need a genio and rpe at 15 (i get one but both is a fucking shit load unless youre cucked since birth). You must live in a 3rd world country if orthos would even consider doing all of that. I was stuck at arround 115-120 for a few years, you dont have hypermetabolism, its habits that you have taken leading you to eat less, literally just eat more and i gained 10 lbs in a month like actualy force feed urself. Also dm me i wanna tell u my routine rn

Rhino, maybe genio

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and ilovewater
not too bad bro few questions tho. How fucked are you maxillofacially to need a genio and rpe at 15 (i get one but both is a fucking shit load unless youre cucked since birth). You must live in a 3rd world country if orthos would even consider doing all of that. I was stuck at arround 115-120 for a few years, you dont have hypermetabolism, its habits that you have taken leading you to eat less, literally just eat more and i gained 10 lbs in a month like actualy force feed urself. Also dm me i wanna tell u my routine rn
yeah bro it’s brutal, im recessed af from the side, just have two good halos that compliment each other and carries my looks. i live in the us, just go to good orthos and i’m paying out of pocket, although i’m in the entertainment industry and got forwarded to specific orthos from my mother agency’s aesthetician. i was at 104 originally, i went up to 115 after a week and a half of gym maxing and downing like 2 bulk shakes a day. and bet i’ll dm u rn

yeah bro it’s brutal, im recessed af from the side, just have two good halos that compliment each other and carries my looks. i live in the us, just go to good orthos and i’m paying out of pocket, although i’m in the entertainment industry and got forwarded to specific orthos from my mother agency’s aesthetician. i was at 104 originally, i went up to 115 after a week and a half of gym maxing and downing like 2 bulk shakes a day. and bet i’ll dm u rn
maxilla recessed or lower third recessed? I was super badly recessed before braces and elastics now its a bit better but my lower third is still a bit recessed doesnt matter tho mch. Im in a woke state in ny and i have one of the best orthos in the state he never mentioned anything other than braces so maybe i should have but i was too young. Also 10 pounds after a week and a half is like 5% muscle 95% weight change lol

maxilla recessed or lower third recessed? I was super badly recessed before braces and elastics now its a bit better but my lower third is still a bit recessed doesnt matter tho mch. Im in a woke state in ny and i have one of the best orthos in the state he never mentioned anything other than braces so maybe i should have but i was too young. Also 10 pounds after a week and a half is like 5% muscle 95% weight change lol
a bit of both, mostly lower third. plan on getting something like a lf1 to move my maxilla forward after i turn 18. the ortho i’m going to is mad bougie bro, even i was surprised when i went. shits in like this big ass tower and there was security and that bottom and i had to get verified and shit before i could even make it past the counter, they were prolly just doing that as counter measures for like preventing another 911 or something. and then the place itself was like on one of the highest floors and everything was covered in gold and diamonds n shit. yeah i’m okay with that as long as it’s weight gain

• +1
Reactions: sellatine
title (i'm curious)
gonna go to 13 percent bf eat the cleanest diet in existence and have glowing skin. surgery for my bizygomatic width if its too brutal when I get lean ig

• +1
Reactions: ilovewater
what's rpe

Tanning & dyeing my eyebrows / eye lashes darker
along with my gym split everyday

Not in moderation
coloring is legit
If you eat a diet high in fat and cholesterol you wont ruin your skin
itll make you age 10 times faster be careful and consider selftanner as fagg as it sound to avoid premature aging and dark spots

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29