What are yalls ways to moneymaxx?

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
How do you plan to moneymaxx?

What are your jobs, salary or businesses and Investmens?

I wageslaved as a manager at a clothing store. I worked 7 days a week for 2 years. Sucked. 60 hours a week was typical.

That's what must be done if you want to buy nice things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You have to think completely out of the box if you want to make a truly useful amount of money. You literally have to think like you would if the box doesn't exist.

@CupOfCoffee

Educationmax if you have the IQ (STEM).

Last edited:
You have to think completely out of the box if you want to make a truly useful amount of money. You literally have to think like you would if the box doesn't exist.

@CupOfCoffee
Normal routine work will leave you bored out of your mind and depressed, and poor. I'm still in that cycle tbh, I barely make $2k per month this summer (no classes) and I have a lot of expenses since my parents don't pay for any of my stuff barring food. Even simply building up passive cash flow at a low yield (blue chip stocks and bonds, rental income) is a great way to go if you're too scared to do riskier things like starting your own business, options trading, flipping real estate etc. It doesnt require a lot of creativity

Currently in school, I work and make around 3k a month. Want my first home to be a rental property, then go from there, while working my career. Always smart to have multiple avenues of income.

Currently in school, I work and make around 3k a month. Want my first home to be a rental property, then go from there, while working my career. Always smart to have multiple avenues of income.
Smart loli

The safest way would be to go study but you'd only really be able to looksmax at 26+ years which is already maybe too late.

The other option is wageslaving. You might be able to looksmax earlier but you might also be stuck in a low IQ depressing job for the rest of your career because it might be too late to educationmax.

For all the other stuff you have to be lucky

I dont know just fucking steal it.Fuck working

Catfish.Go on hacker/leak forums and make 100 a day and work part time and get financial aid. Here's how much I make as a 17 year old freshman college student:

4k every semester (2k during summer sem/10k a year) of financial aid cash to spend not used on school
Work 25 hours a week at chipotle, 14 an hr after tax, 18,200k a year
Catfish with a script, tor, venmo, foreign paybal, ask for amazon giftcards and convert to btc then convert back into ethereal wallet and filter into bank with paycheck, about 1000-1500 a month
I make 40k a year while in community college and also flip video games on offerup and craiglist all the time, planning to learn how to photoshop to make prints too.

Getting rhino and orbital implants in december

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright, Ethnicsmatter, DidntRead and 2 others
Catfish.Go on hacker/leak forums and make 100 a day and work part time and get financial aid.
very interesting. do you recommend hack forums or any specific forum?

very interesting. do you recommend hack forums or any specific forum?
Yeah theres a scrip leak forum called void. somethig and just the main forum called hakcers. just search up catfish hacking guide

Catfish.Go on hacker/leak forums and make 100 a day and work part time and get financial aid. Here's how much I make as a 17 year old freshman college student:

4k every semester (2k during summer sem/10k a year) of financial aid cash to spend not used on school
Work 25 hours a week at chipotle, 14 an hr after tax, 18,200k a year
Catfish with a script, tor, venmo, foreign paybal, ask for amazon giftcards and convert to btc then convert back into ethereal wallet and filter into bank with paycheck, about 1000-1500 a month
I make 40k a year while in community college and also flip video games on offerup and craiglist all the time, planning to learn how to photoshop to make prints too.

Getting rhino and orbital implants in december
smart guy

Wait for my dad to send me my monthly allowance