Do you want to turn into this?

Or this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, hattrick, Tai Lung and 8 others
Its genetics just like everything else or drinking Adrenochrome

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, R@m@, Deleted member 20370 and 6 others
Cardo daily and only drinking couple times a month.
Keeping my hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, miles tioki, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, klamus and s4raw
Muh genetics cope, how you age is 100% within your control and daily habits.
Theres tens of thousands of people who have done just as much as tom cruise if not more and havent aged twice as well, Its genetics.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 50511
Theres tens of thousands of people who have done just as much as tom cruise if not more and havent aged twice as well, Its genetics.
It's genetics plus lifestyle on top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 13626 and 3 others
Nothing really except basic skincare and diet, will get more serious in 20s

Jfl if you think Tom Cruise will give away his anti aging secrets, he just parrots the same workout and eat veggies bullshit that actually is counterproductive and ages you faster.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, Clown Show and Dicktator
Jfl if you think Tom Cruise will give away his anti aging secrets, he just parrots the same workout and eat veggies bullshit that actually is counterproductive and ages you faster.
So what do you think he does then, I dont think he found a cheatcode or something jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
retinol and sunscreen

So what do you think he does then, I dont think he found a cheatcode or something jfl
Raw meat is best anti aging food since it's the purest nutrition and digests the easiest since it's most compatible with our body since we are made out of animal meat and fat. It's the water of food.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Im aging like shit even i dont drink smoke or take drugs.At the end of the day its all genetics no matter how hard you try .

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Im aging like shit even i dont drink smoke or take drugs.At the end of the day its all genetics no matter how hard you try .
Do you eat grains and vegetables, do you stay up at night often, do you work out hard?

Raw meat is best anti aging food since it's the purest nutrition and digests the easiest since it's most compatible with our body since we are made out of animal meat and fat. It's the water of food.
Ethiopians eat the most raw food in the world and still age like this

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
nigger sperm is goood i heard women use it with good result

But I will likely start taking 2IU of hgh later, mild botox, and maybe start doing facelifts once 40-50

There are several dozens of more or less effective anti-aging methods, that actually work, that help out your genetics. However, most people here can only think in absolutes, or can only think in one or two methods, like they were idiots.

IMG 6646
IMG 6647

• +1
Reactions: Milk and KLESUM
Do you eat grains and vegetables, do you stay up at night often, do you work out hard?
my sleep is shit even doe the latest i go to bed is 12 pm ,i work out at home chins push ups squats ect, i dont eat a lot of vegetables grains i eat oats ,bread.

my sleep is shit even doe the latest i go to bed is 12 pm ,i work out at home chins push ups squats ect, i dont eat a lot of vegetables grains i eat oats ,bread.
Yeah you’re having shit sleep, starches are rotting in your gut and eating food humans aren’t designed to eat and stressing your body with excessive exercise. Makes sense you’re aging badly.

Using dutasteride for hair and skin collagen,
Cardio and exercise regularly
Tretinoin to prevent skin aging
Avoid sun to prevent skin damage
Masturbating often to keep cortisol low
Clean diet

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
No alcohol, mainly whole foods diet, exercise, good sleep every night, no smoking, drugs etc, finasteride, skincare every day, i also try not to raise my eyebrows excessively or do any movements that cause premature wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
It's all jeans

My brother has a cera ve moisturizer to cope and i collagen mog him. Meanwhile i go to sleep at 3-4 or even 6 am, barely drink water sometimes, eat trash etc. And all of this isn't shown on my skin and i will be 20 in a month. Meanwhile some people cope muh i have dark cirlces because i didn't sleep! Muh my skins sucks! I barely drank water yesterday !!!!

Genes and lifestyle, but i rlly need to change my ways tbh, sleep is important af etc

It’s low iq to blame everything on genetics just so you pass off the burden of you
Not at all and I'm not blaming genetics for anything considering I very likely have good aging genetics. Saying how you age is 100% in your control is outrageous

It's all jeans

My brother has a cera ve moisturizer to cope and i collagen mog him. Meanwhile i go to sleep at 3-4 or even 6 am, barely drink water sometimes, eat trash etc. And all of this isn't shown on my skin and i will be 20 in a month. Meanwhile some people cope muh i have dark cirlces because i didn't sleep! Muh my skins sucks! I barely drank water yesterday !!!!

Genes and lifestyle, but i rlly need to change my ways tbh, sleep is important af etc
You’re just 20, I did the same shit back then with no repercussions. Keep it up during your 20s and you’ll wall fast as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 13626
You’re just 20, I did the same shit back then with no repercussions. Keep it up during your 20s and you’ll wall fast as fuck.
Ik , it's not ideal but you usually start to see bad collagen genes early in life anyways

Low bmi/fat% and avoid UV

It mostly is genetics
Classic cope, it’s not genetics to have proper sleep, eat human food, not stress your body and not poison yourself with toxins for fun.

How many people are doing this? Almost none. No shit people look old.

You go against human nature, you go against yourself, there is always punishment.

Last edited:
Classic cope, it’s not genetics to have proper sleep, eat human food, not stress your body and not poison yourself with toxins for fun.
That won’t make u age like shit if ur boneless like 99% of gen pop and have terrible fat padding zero infras terrible undertones “muh cope” yeah bro let’s see how well u age in 5 years let alone multiple decades legit clown tier

That won’t make u age like shit if ur boneless like 99% of gen pop and have terrible fat padding zero infras terrible undertones “muh cope” yeah bro let’s see how well u age in 5 years let alone multiple decades legit clown tier
More cope from an addict, muh genetics made me give up on myself cause it don’t matter what I do it’s muh genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
More cope from an addict, muh genetics made me give up on myself cause it don’t matter what I do it’s muh genetics.
Addict? Lol I have great genetics I look way younger than my age I’m saying for the average joe ur advice won’t beat genetics sure it will help but u cannot reverse engineer ur genetic code.

just accept defeat

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Work out Malaris to help keep up the fat pad.
Tretinoin, sunscreen, vitamin C, and ferulic acid
vitamin D3 + k2
Max out nutrient stats (try to get the optimal/max out vitamins, proteins, fats, et cetera).
I may be wrong on the max-out nutrient stats thing.
But if we humans ate highly nutrient-dense food every day, wouldn't it affect our bodies in extremely positive ways? Not the raw meat nonsense, but what if you ate a food that fulfilled all our nutritional and bodily needs? Wouldn't we age better? Grow better? More efficiently, lol. I’m rambling, but yeah.

Work out Malaris to help keep up the fat pad.
Tretinoin, sunscreen, vitamin C, and ferulic acid
vitamin D3 + k2
Max out nutrient stats (try to get the optimal/max out vitamins, proteins, fats, et cetera).
I may be wrong on the max-out nutrient stats thing.
But if we humans ate highly nutrient-dense food every day, wouldn't it affect our bodies in extremely positive ways? Not the raw meat nonsense, but what if you ate a food that fulfilled all our nutritional and bodily needs? Wouldn't we age better? Grow better? More efficiently, lol. I’m rambling, but yeah.
Raw meat fulfills all our nutritional and bodily needs though, it's the natural human diet and yes.

Idk why people hate on raw meat so much, it's pretty obvious this is true.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
Raw meat fulfills all our nutritional and bodily needs though, it's the natural human diet and yes.

Idk why people hate on raw meat so much, it's pretty obvious this is true.
They hate on raw meat because there is a real risk to eating raw food.

There have been people who have fallen seriously ill from consuming raw meat, and I want to understand how you can consume raw meat without the risk.

They hate on raw meat because there is a real risk to eating raw food.

There have been people who have fallen seriously ill from consuming raw meat, and I want to understand how you can consume raw meat without the risk.
Dunk it in some boiling water for 3 seconds then slice and eat it, restaurants do this for carpaccio.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
Addict? Lol I have great genetics I look way younger than my age I’m saying for the average joe ur advice won’t beat genetics sure it will help but u cannot reverse engineer ur genetic code.

just accept defeat
Some niggas are just born to win

You could do all the anti ageing in the world but you still wouldn’t even look a fraction as good as Tom Cruise

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Sunscreen in the morning, tretinoin at night.
Staying lean and in shape.
Sleeping well.
Drinking a lot.
Collagen everyday.
Trying not to stress.
Eating whole and organic food. Nothing transformed, no pure sugar.

What the best ? (laser resurfacing) ablative or none ablative ? someone know ?