Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Caged

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Looks234
He has a good fwhr chin and jaw and overall I think he is 6psl tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, sandcelmuttcel, Danish_Retard and 4 others
it is a cauldron of failures, the same we all end up here, they all end up there

the whole thing is just too much, sacks of water wearing gymshark, their facial expressions on the final reps, the environmental arrogance 'mcgreger' walk after they 1RM their bench press to substitute genetic arrogance, the protein shakers, the hamster wheels, the brand new sneakers, the hair follicals, buzzcuts, the wraps, chalk, grunting, seflies, creepshots, wireless headphones listening to motivation speeches, watching utube influencers tell them what to eat

ye some male models use, but its literally their job to use it

you gotta laugh, ive lost it many times when i used to go to the gym to the point where people have asked me whats funny like its not obvious

the most braindead way you could imagine to spend your time, the fact you have to pay to use it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and sandcelmuttcel
he probably approached 200 girls

it is a cauldron of failures, the same we all end up here, they all end up there

the whole thing is just too much, sacks of water wearing gymshark, their facial expressions on the final reps, the environmental arrogance 'mcgreger' walk after they 1RM their bench press to substitute genetic arrogance, the protein shakers, the hamster wheels, the brand new sneakers, the hair follicals, buzzcuts, the wraps, chalk, grunting, seflies, creepshots, wireless headphones listening to motivation speeches, watching utube influencers tell them what to eat

ye some male models use, but its literally their job to use it

you gotta laugh, ive lost it many times when i used to go to the gym to the point where people have asked me whats funny like its not obvious

the most braindead way you could imagine to spend your time, the fact you have to pay to use it
didnt read

Skinny chad took her virginity

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Working on my face