What are you going to dress in halloween?

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Solstice
Im dressing as batman

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: borntosuffer, NumbThePain, moreplatesmoreweigh and 5 others
fogged by Grace hyland

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and org3cel.RR
big dick randy

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Narcy pirate

With A10 eye contacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, ChadL1te and org3cel.RR
I'm contemplating going as rollerblade Ken because I was super into "aggressive rollerblading" when I was a teen, and I think it will be fun going to bars and getting drunk while on rollerblades and doing gay 90s tricks off of curbs. I'll probably get laid or fall and hit my head and die.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream and org3cel.RR
Just buy one of these and say you are a Russian mobster

SARAJEVO 1

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and gods lonely man
I'm contemplating going as rollerblade Ken because I was super into "aggressive rollerblading" when I was a teen, and I think it will be fun going to bars and getting drunk while on rollerblades and doing gay 90s tricks off of curbs. I'll probably get laid or fall and hit my head and die.
Do signature james bond off white tux. You are oldcel iirc. Would suit u

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi and org3cel.RR
Barrett, he's scary and intimidating

• +1
im going to rot in my room as i have nobody and nothing to celebrate haloween with, maybe next year

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You, NumbThePain, manletmachinestream and 3 others
I will stay inside snorting ketamine and watching a film :Comfy:
No need to go out and see foids flaunt their bodys for Chad only

• +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream, Zonar, God-himself and 2 others
I will stay inside snorting ketamine and watching a film :Comfy:
No need to go out and see foids flaunt their bodys for Chad only
What film are you watching?

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man
i like halloween. it is a time where everybody pretends they are a monster, where as for me it is a time of pretending im not by frauding. Everybody considers me a subhuman abomination with a melted midface.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: manletmachinestream, zurzolo, gods lonely man and 1 other person
No local partys?
There's a local one and the nt fags in my class/school will go there, but i'm new to this school and went there knowing nobody, so no friends yet. I could go there in theory but don't know anyone so it'd be pointless. How about u ?

• +1
i like halloween. it is a time where everybody pretends they are a monster, where as for me it is a time of pretending im not by frauding. Everybody considers me a subhuman abomination with a melted midface.
You can use makeup to fraud, dress as a vampire for example to fraud your face
There's a local one and the nt fags in my class/school will go there, but i'm new to this school and went there knowing nobody, so no friends yet. I could go there in theory but don't know anyone so it'd be pointless. How about u ?
Trust my advice man, go there anyways, you can meet new people and become friends with them, im going to a highschool party

• +1
I like that you're asking people stuff and getting them to talk, it doesn't matter if you really care or not, but it's very nice of you and shows good character

If only people were like this where i live.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and org3cel.RR
Not sure, might rewatch Persona (1966)
Very good ketamine film :Comfy:
Although the scene when she described getting fucked by teenage boys on the beach is suifuel :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: manletmachinestream, Gonthar and org3cel.RR
I like that you're asking people stuff and getting them to talk, it doesn't matter if you really care or not, but it's very nice of you and shows good character

If only people were like this where i live.
I do care man, I like to see what other people like to do and what they enjoy, meeting new people is awesome because you get to know a lot of different personalities

• +1
Not sure, might rewatch Persona (1966)
Very good ketamine film :Comfy:
Although the scene when she described getting fucked by teenage boys on the beach is suifuel :dafuckfeels:
Might watch some day, any good films you like besides that one?

Trust my advice man, go there anyways, you can meet new people and become friends with them, im going to a highschool party
This one is also a highschool party

Idk man it's not a house party where u talk it's more of a nightclub setting with loud music, drugs, alcohol etc i doubt ill make friends there.

• +1
This one is also a highschool party

Idk man it's not a house party where u talk it's more of a nightclub setting with loud music, drugs, alcohol etc i doubt ill make friends there.
Still man you cant lost this oppurtunity, give it a go, if you make 0 friends just leave the party

• +1
Nothing. Idk anyone in my city as I just moved here, so no parties for me.

I’ll check if the theatre is running old horror movies on the day, if they are I’ll just go there.

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man and org3cel.RR
I do care man, I like to see what other people like to do and what they enjoy, meeting new people is awesome because you get to know a lot of different personalities
Thanks, people are not like this in my environment, it's like they put a lock over their friend groups and don't let anyone in

And i agree with you, how old are you ?

• +1
Thanks, people are not like this in my environment, it's like they put a lock over their friend groups and don't let anyone in

And i agree with you, how old are you ?
I am 15 now, I understand i went thru the same feeling when I was in middle school, wish you the best of luck, and hope you make a lot friends

• +1
Still man you cant lost this oppurtunity, give it a go, if you make 0 friends just leave the party
you're right
Nothing. Idk anyone in my city as I just moved here, so no parties for me.

I’ll check if the theatre is running old horror movies on the day, if they are I’ll just go there.
damn bro it's the exact same for me, getting into new friend groups is hard especially for me who's more laidback/introverted

It's quite brutal

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and N1666
In hindsight it probably is not a good idea if you are not atleast chadlite+ with Dark WASP or Med pheno

maybe next year. I'm legit awesome at rollerblading and this will be the only chance I ever get to leverage it into getting laid.

Last edited:
  • +1
you're right

damn bro it's the exact same for me, getting into new friend groups is hard especially for me who's more laidback/introverted

It's quite brutal
You should try to find someone that looks alone, go talk to them

• +1
I am 15 now, I understand i went thru the same feeling when I was in middle school, wish you the best of luck, and hope you make a lot friends
Oh so i'm abit older than you, im 17 soon

And thanks for the advice and good wishes

• Love it
you're right

It's quite brutal
The only way I’ve ever made friends is through school. Now I won’t be back until next September, so I just feel all out of options.

It’s suifuel knowing people our age are having fun whilst at the same time we are rotting alone. I’ll still try and look at it positively though.

• +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream, org3cel.RR and gods lonely man
i wont celebrate that shit

• +1
The only way I’ve ever made friends is through school. Now I won’t be back until next September, so I just feel all out of options.

It’s suifuel knowing people our age are having fun whilst at the same time we are rotting alone. I’ll still try and look at it positively though.
Yeah I relate to you exactly, especially the knowing people are having fun and enjoying their prime years while we rot. But we have to keep our heads high and keep trying. Luckily im in hs rn (i live in europe so everyone is new at this school), I have hope and will try to make friends

But normies are zombies and extremely hard to relate to. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and N1666
You AINT joker lil bro 😂🙏, put the RICE in the BAG 😂🙏😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream, org3cel.RR and gods lonely man
I dont get invited
Well at my school there is going to be a party, everyone in school is invited, you dont have that?
Also you can just go to nightclubs

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Well at my school there is going to be a party, everyone in school is invited, you dont have that?
I need a fake

• +1
Im going as the weeknd!
B23c207df88372a52cf98933ec1d9906

to hide my nose

• Woah
Looking good man, good luck slaying!
thats not me lmfao
wouldnt be here if that was me
i could send my face in pms if you want lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream and org3cel.RR
dude not all schools are like typical western high school where u get halloween night parties and those big nights seen in movies....also nightclubs are stupid waste of time, u jus drink and smoke and hang with friends, they're useless for getting girls. Rather go to strip club for girls...also how old u think we are, 24? Most teens are broke and can't drive and have strict parents, so forget all that.

• +1
Black shirt and joggers (I have to work):feelshah:

• +1
dude not all schools are like typical western high school where u get halloween night parties and those big nights seen in movies....also nightclubs are stupid waste of time, u jus drink and smoke and hang with friends, they're useless for getting girls. Rather go to strip club for girls...also how old u think we are, 24? Most teens are broke and can't drive and have strict parents, so forget all that.
Im 15 not 24 lol, about strict parents, yes thats a big issue, and you dont need alot of money, and yes i live in the western, but 60% of this forum lives in europe or usa

• +1
Reactions: N1666