What are you guys’ suggestions for maximizing facial bone growth at a young age?

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
title

also healthy methods only that won’t take years off my life

Maybe bulk and testmaxx

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
title

also healthy methods only that won’t take years off my life
E0DA8724 7230 41D2 A121 9031DEF625E1

Just pray to lord

• +1
yet u gonna be autist later after rotting your childhood years on this forum
doesnt change anythign if ur already autist. if u ended up her ur already autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000 and Tai Lung
not rotting in fact i plan to log off after i ascend enough
depends on ur definition of ascension. if ur tryna get chad dont try. chadlite, maybe if u have good genetic base. plus from experience ascending will never be anough if ur autistic youll want perfection, which u cant get without surgeries. Thing is i was nt before i came here.

• Hmm...
depends on ur definition of ascension. if ur tryna get chad dont try. chadlite, maybe if u have good genetic base. plus from experience ascending will never be anough if ur autistic youll want perfection, which u cant get without surgeries. Thing is i was nt before i came here.
not how it works

yes it is how it works tell me what part of what i said was wrong
nt means neurotypical right? if you’re neurodivergent that means it was already there before you logged on here, the rest of what you said is right

nt means neurotypical right? if you’re neurodivergent that means it was already there before you logged on here, the rest of what you said is right
oh but your behaviour tends to be of the top 5 people you associate with. IF u associate with autists ur gonna adopt traits of autists as well no?

oh but your behaviour tends to be of the top 5 people you associate with. IF u associate with autists ur gonna adopt traits of autists as well no?
yea but that doesn’t mean you’re not actually neurotypical, being neurodivergent is entirely based on chemicals in your own brain

yea but that doesn’t mean you’re not actually neurotypical, being neurodivergent is entirely based on chemicals in your own brain
yh fair but how you come off is all that matter at the end of the day. If ur neurodivergent and can come off as NT ur good.