What are you having for breakfast

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I am having high cholesterol, high protein, high micronutrient, nutrient dense breakfadt of sausages, eggs, spinach, fruits, protein shake. I am about to call my butcher to tell him to hold onto some liver for me

@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Im about to go to gym later, had 2 eggs made with extra virgin olive oil, not over cooked, and some tuna.

• +1
I am having high cholesterol, high protein, high micronutrient, nutrient dense breakfadt of sausages, eggs, spinach, fruits, protein shake. I am about to call my butcher to tell him to hold onto some liver for me

@Nibba
4 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, homeade oatmeal, and toast with protein shake

• +1
Rotting too hard to eat,hopefully the starvation gets me.

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Coffee and toast :feelsyay:

Bagel, two pieces of bread and two bananas. Its my carb refeed day

3 eggs and a 12 oz steak.

• +1
3 eggs and a 12 oz steak.
Need some more micronutrients in there bro. And some fructose to increase your body temperature. I would advise 2 bananas daily to help meet tour potassium deficiency and spinach for potassium and vitamin K (steam it). Hit minimum 6700mg of potassium daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I ate a whole raw broccoli

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
I took a tea spoon of cod liver oil as well. I’ll get a shake in a bit which has plenty of micro nutrients. I’ve been experimenting and doing no carbs for the first 2-3 hours when I wake up.

I took a tea spoon of cod liver oil as well. I’ll get a shake in a bit which has plenty of micro nutrients. I’ve been experimenting and doing no carbs for the first 2-3 hours when I wake up.
Cod Liver oil is a poor source of omegas as sunlight breaks it down during processing.

3 eggs, a little bacon, 4 cocktail tomatoes, 1 gherkin

(how do you call these?
cause I wrote eggplants at first, but then I saw they are actually some veggies xd

• +1
0.5l of coffee, a handful of almods
its 4 pm here now and ive still got like 2.5k calroies to go:ogre::ogre:

Cod Liver oil is a poor source of omegas as sunlight breaks it down during processing.
I’ll take the extensive research I’ve done over your word man. Non rancid cod liver oil is extremely healthy for you in many ways. My skin has improved drastically, mental clarity etc. Most people use shit quality cod liver oil though, visit Weston Price he got some things right. I’ll also be having salmon later on which is my favorite meat. Sunday’s and Thursday’s are salmon day lmao

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Deleted member 656
0.5l of coffee, a handful of almods
its 4 pm here now and ive still got like 2.5k calroies to go:ogre::ogre:
I'm not a fan of nuts. They aren't ideal
I’ll take the extensive research I’ve done over your word man. Non rancid cod liver oil is extremely healthy for you in many ways. My skin has improved drastically, mental clarity etc. Most people use shit quality cod liver oil though, visit Weston Price he got some things right. I’ll also be having salmon later on which is my favorite meat. Sunday’s and Thursday’s are salmon day lmao
I'm havibg salmon later too :chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Deltoid
ate 2 apples for breakfast

• +1
You probably absorbed no vitamin A, D, E and K (fat soluble vitamins) if you didnt eat any fat with it

let me guess ur a frank tufano fan

oh yeah forgot, also take some BCAA intake before workout with 180mg caffeine so i can go crazy

@Afrikancel

• +1
noodles,peanut butter and nuts :feelsrope:

4 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, homeade oatmeal, and toast with protein shake
What do you think about eating porridge in the morning causing energy levels to crash?

What do you think about eating porridge in the morning causing energy levels to crash?
It actually helps my energy levels

Since I work out in the morning I do a high carb breakfast but go low carb rest of the day

@Nibba

Choclate and Monster Energy

6 eggs with 100grams of raw cheese and 150 grams of sardines with a tablespoon of salmon roe :chad:

• +1
100 gram oats with milk ,3 eggs and walnuts

Two microwaved breakfast sandwiches and ice cream

Does it taste good?
Yes, very, it's a really rich and kinda egg yolky flavour but not as intense, also tastes like the sea kinda, really hard to describe.