What are you meant to do on the weekends if you have no friends or gf or family?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I will just work on my business which makes no money , to cope. but what else am i meant to do? this is so lonely and depressing

What are you meant to do on the weekends if you have no friends or gf or family?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 29078, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
I will just work on my business which makes no money , to cope. but what else am i meant to do? this is so lonely and depressing

Join some Sports club or something and meet new people there

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard and Deleted member 30234
In Germany we have an insane amount of clubs for literally every hobby you can think of its pretty easy to meet new ppl here if you actually do it lol.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 14693
Work, wagie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234
rot at home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477 and NotoriousLoser
play single player video games

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Your "friends" and "girlfriend" are just distractions from work, distractions for those two little days you get off, so if you don't have either one of those, fill it with another distraction.

But that's the unironic purpose of a weekend, it was a bargaining chip, if the companies had their way, you would just work every day, maybe not you exactly, but someone would fill the slot. If you are working often, try to make the most out of your freetime, so that you don't hate yourself just right now, but most importantly on your deathbed.

In fact, you should always work to work less in life, at least under the current systems in place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 24940
Cry to sleep rub the meat fuck the steak

Being alone is awesome imo.

I moved back in with my parents for summer since uni is done and I hate it so much. They are negative abusive cunts, always attacking me for no reason.

Fuck family. Also if your bored you can join a hobby group and meet friends there. Usually male hobbies are competitive so you can join a soccer or basketball league or something then socialize with men and ask them to hang out after.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
train martial arts

train martial arts
i tried

so instead of just having no friends, no gf, no family

i had no friends, no gf, no family, but was also getting beaten up by lanklets twice per week

i tried

i had no friends, no gf, no family, but was also getting beaten up by lanklets twice per week
i train everyday by myself or with my brother im progressing well

i tried

Nigga dont u have gf in flipland @Ai Impact

LDAR

You find friends . Working on business is fun but people are generally happier when they have a social life. Doesn't need to be clubbing or drinking, just find friends who you can bs with or hangout with. Easier said then done but that will make you happier . If that means getting tipsy sometimes so be it

Stay inside and cope

Join some Sports club or something and meet new people there
In Germany we have an insane amount of clubs for literally every hobby you can think of its pretty easy to meet new ppl here if you actually do it lol.
Lucky fucker
I've tried doing sports or joining active clubs but there simply are none in the shithole I live in, and the ones that exist are focused on the youth from like 12-19 yo or something.
I've literally been rejected for being oldcel at 24 jfl
Only cope I was able to find was gymceling

You find friends . Working on business is fun but people are generally happier when they have a social life. Doesn't need to be clubbing or drinking, just find friends who you can bs with or hangout with. Easier said then done but that will make you happier . If that means getting tipsy sometimes so be it
How old are you?
I agree friends are good cope but the older you get the harder it gets to hangout with them on the weekends. Priorities in the life of normies changes from spending time with friends to spending it with their gf or other thing, basically friends end at the end of their list.

Lucky fucker
I've tried doing sports or joining active clubs but there simply are none in the shithole I live in, and the ones that exist are focused on the youth from like 12-19 yo or something.
I've literally been rejected for being oldcel at 24 jfl
Only cope I was able to find was gymceling

How old are you?
I agree friends are good cope but the older you get the harder it gets to hangout with them on the weekends. Priorities in the life of normies changes from spending time with friends to spending it with their gf or other thing, basically friends end at the end of their list.
I dunno man, people are lonely . A lot of people reported not having friends. There is a hidden yearning to make connections with others in a lot of people, even if they say they are too busy.

Honestly nothing matters besides looks and money.
Looks get you a girlfriend.
Money gets you friends.
Money gets you looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859