what are you spending your time doing POLL (GTFIH)

what are you spending your time doing

• wageslaving

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • rotmaxxing

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • rotmaxxing + in education

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • other (just respond to thread lil bro im curious what u niggas do)

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
Somewhere between leanmaxxing (not very motivated but trying) and rotmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
so ur hitting gym and doing fuck all besides that?
Yeah
Getting my driver's license at the same time
Thinking of getting a realtor/ insurance license too

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Studycelling to get into a good uni like UCL or LSE or Cambridge and gymmaxing and skinmaxxing. That's all i can do until i have money and hope puberty is kind to me in my last year.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Vain786
Educationmaxxing so I can travel (4 year degree and pays well over 100k) and get eye surgery and cure my subhumaness.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Vain786
Yeah
Getting my driver's license at the same time
Thinking of getting a realtor/ insurance license too
same but im in education too. only go in once a week tho so im still rotting :lul:

Educationmaxxing so I can travel (4 year degree and pays well over 100k) and get eye surgery and cure my subhumaness.
ur guaranteed 100k job after the 4 year degree? wtf are u studying

• Love it
Rn I am rotting because I am sick and I can't go outside.

Usually I do everything besides rotting tho, I prefer going to the church than staying home... I look for events in my town and go to them, I go to the gym, ecc...

I look for events in my town and go to them, I go to the gym, ecc...
what kind of events/how ?

theres apps like meetup but from what ik it was older people using it. i was gonna try it cuz i had no social life

what kind of events/how ?

theres apps like meetup but from what ik it was older people using it. i was gonna try it cuz i had no social life
I just search for events in my town on facebook, most of the time is the curch that organizes events like dinners, in my town there's a church that gathers all the zoomers 14-22 and do cool events like for example this summer I went on a vacation that would costs 500€+ normally but I payed only 200 because the church has properties all around the world and I had to pay only for the travel but not for food and a place to stay.

Anyway I go to dinners, speechs in square, basketball, soccer games( my town has a small soccer and basketball camp) art events, shops innaugurations.

I met a lot of new people doing this.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Solar and Vain786
coding and simultaneously calling people niggers on looksmax.org

• +1
Gap year right now

I do gymmaxxing and rotmaxxing

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Solar
what language?
btw what would be the first language you can recommend to learn?

getting into programming and general computerscience this september and wanted to learn and prepare before school starts

btw what would be the first language you can recommend to learn?

getting into programming and general computerscience this september and wanted to learn and prepare before school starts
my first language was C#

if you just want to make basic scripts and don't care about performance or anything like that you can just learn python, it's a very easy langauge (and it's also probably what they're gonna be teaching you if you're in high school)

• +1
Reactions: Solar
my first language was C#

if you just want to make basic scripts and don't care about performance or anything like that you can just learn python, it's a very easy langauge (and it's also probably what they're gonna be teaching you if you're in high school)
do u know c++?
ive tried learning it before but quit and im thinking bout trying again

I just search for events in my town on facebook, most of the time is the curch that organizes events like dinners, in my town there's a church that gathers all the zoomers 14-22 and do cool events like for example this summer I went on a vacation that would costs 500€+ normally but I payed only 200 because the church has properties all around the world and I had to pay only for the travel but not for food and a place to stay.

Anyway I go to dinners, speechs in square, basketball, soccer games( my town has a small soccer and basketball camp) art events, shops innaugurations.

I met a lot of new people doing this.

im learning assembly lamguage coding and fucking hate it niggER, i did basic c and java earlier

i rlly regret choosing this, high pay isnt worth the boredom and difficulty, id rather have decently fun ave paying job. theres alot of burnout and stress in IT too