C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
What's the best incel major?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

What are you studying in college?​

IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="CEO of Sex"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/21/21046.jpg?1661021411[/IMG]

CEO of Sex

Bronze​

JoinedJul 26, 2022Posts486Reputation455

+1 Reply
[IMG alt="Tallooksmaxxer"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/15/15866.jpg?1660661436[/IMG]

Tallooksmaxxer

clinically recessed​

JoinedOct 27, 2021Posts5,319Reputation6,182
engineering or science

"No pain, no gain. I must be about to gain some serious shit."
Report Edit
  • +1
Reactions:CEO of Sex

• Woah
Reactions: CEO of Sex
N

What are you studying in college?​

IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="CEO of Sex"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/21/21046.jpg?1661021411[/IMG]

CEO of Sex

Bronze​

JoinedJul 26, 2022Posts486Reputation455

+1 Reply
[IMG alt="Tallooksmaxxer"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/15/15866.jpg?1660661436[/IMG]

Tallooksmaxxer

clinically recessed​

JoinedOct 27, 2021Posts5,319Reputation6,182

engineering or science

"No pain, no gain. I must be about to gain some serious shit."
Report Edit
Reactions:CEO of Sex
Nice formatting.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Tallooksmaxxer
Science and math (in video game)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and CEO of Sex
  • +1
Reactions: Nims
I'm studying liberal arts @ harvard. Also my secondary major is gender studies. I just graduated from art school and I am getting new degrees cause I'm dual majoring.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Moggie and CEO of Sex
Looksology (Bachelor of Aesthetics)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, klamus, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Econ or accounting/finance soon

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and poopoohead
I
Looksology (Bachelor of Aesthetics)
I did an online course from MIT on looksologoy. Mumbai Institute of technology is a different breed!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Moggie and Need2Ascend
Finance and Economics.

Studied Python on the side because that is all I need for the work I have done so far/will be doing.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
what year are you in?
2nd year atm about to go into 3rd in like 2 weeks but tbh Im probably going to try and repeat my second year to get a better grade. My mental issues really fucked me up this year and I barely scrapped through, last year I got one of the highest grades:fuk:. (Nothing related to difficulty of the course its piss easy tbh, but my SAD has been really bad this last year and my grades are basically the minimum required (I didn't even attend some of my exams because of my anxiety but got carried by my cw so I still passed even with a 0% on the 50% exam) so Im going to try get them to allow me to redo the year so I can get a higher grade overall.)

Does it require a high IQ?
Nah its easy as fuck, just requires a bit of time investment.

• +1
Arschfickeritis (Bachelor of I fucked your mom's corpse)
(jk guys and feds and fed ladys but not the fat ladies because they aren't ladies and rather landwhales)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
PhD in LDARology

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 1851, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
2nd year atm about to go into 3rd in like 2 weeks but tbh Im probably going to try and repeat my second year to get a better grade. My mental issues really fucked me up this year and I barely scrapped through, last year I got one of the highest grades:fuk:. (Nothing related to difficulty of the course its piss easy tbh, but my SAD has been really bad this last year and my grades are basically the minimum required (I didn't even attend some of my exams because of my anxiety but got carried by my cw so I still passed even with a 0% on the 50% exam) so Im going to try get them to allow me to redo the year so I can get a higher grade overall.)

Nah its easy as fuck, just requires a bit of time investment.
Sorry to hear that. I've been mentally fucked the last few years too.
What languages have you been learning?

become a vet op :feelskek:

subject-of-study-by-level-and-gender-2013-2014-large.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, House Lannister, CEO of Sex and 1 other person
What languages have you been learning?
I mean I am studying CS so alot of my time is spend on concepts and theoretical things like maths and whatnot, its not really super focused on languages.

But as for languages we don't really learn them super indepth we have mainly been learning a few languages for implementing things and for cw projects.

The last 4 I've been using have been:
Haskall
Java (More in-depth from previous year.)
Python (More in-depth from previous year.)
JS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and CEO of Sex
become a vet op :feelskek:

subject-of-study-by-level-and-gender-2013-2014-large.jpg
Unironically tho it’s actually a surprisingly good career. Vets I know make so fucking much it’s insane

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Nims
Unironically tho it’s actually a surprisingly good career. Vets I know make so fucking much it’s insane
Wish I studied to become a vet or something its so boring looking at a screen all day. Must be nice working with animals tbh. :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I'm studying liberal arts @ harvard. Also my secondary major is gender studies. I just graduated from art school and I am getting new degrees cause I'm dual majoring.
How did you get into Harvard?

i won a underwater basketweaving tournament and that caught the attention of admission officers. :soy:
Hmm if you have contact to admissions officers can you do me a favor if so we can pm for the rest of this convo

CS, some engineering majors, math, medicine, and law are the only things worth studying

Exercise Science

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Chief engineer, offshore platforms/Ships. Good pay and lots of spare time. 2-4 rotation, gg.

Degree in looksmaxxing and fap management

• +1