What are you the most insecure about?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I'm the most insecure about my height.
My penis is small, my frame is bad and feminine, my face looks like I'm 15, no cheekbones, jawline, cuck eyes etc. and severe acne scarring.
However, the only thing I'm really insecure about is my height. If I was a few inches taller, I'd be really happy and a lot more confident.
Maxing the face with surgeries is also only really worth it if you aren't a manlet.
A good looking manlet stays a manlet.
A manlet will never be seen as a man. And a manlet can therefore never be fully confident in himself.

Heightmogging is a great feeling. Being heightmogged is emasculating.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Fat cunt
same. im a manlet and there's no hope for us tbh. i can fix my hair, jaw, chin, etc but not my fucking height. its over

My eyes if my eyes were blue i would be the biggest giga slayer on this planet but no im doomed with my shit eye color. Lets pray that stroma surgery is going to come out soon because i dont want to put contacts in everytime i go out

My eyes if my eyes were blue i would be the biggest giga slayer on this planet but no im doomed with my shit eye color. Lets pray that stroma surgery is going to come out soon because i dont want to put contacts in everytime i go out

you have to be top tier aesthetics to pull off brown eyes in most cases tbh. which is what Im going for anyway but yea it would be way way easier to just have blue eyes rn. even bloated I would still get iois because of contrast

I’m no longer insecure because “it is what it is”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and xForgotMyName
obv about my face lol

My face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
asymmetry

• +1
My DNA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, make_it_to_the_top, BigBoy and 1 other person
My ugly face

My small skull maybe and general lack of dimorphism. If I could change just one feature though I think it would be either my hairline or my chin

I’m no longer insecure because “it is what it is”

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and TheMewingBBC
Acne and old weathered look to my face. Hopefully the retin-a I just got can help improve both of those.

Next to that my puffy nipples.

Not super insecure about anything other than the acne when i'm having a bad breakout like I am right now. If the retin-a doesn't cut it I'm getting accutane. Over the counter methods haven't worked.

Hair and maybe virginity.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Acne and old weathered look to my face. Hopefully the retin-a I just got can help improve both of those.

Next to that my puffy nipples.

Not super insecure about anything other than the acne when i'm having a bad breakout like I am right now. If the retin-a doesn't cut it I'm getting accutane. Over the counter methods haven't worked.
derma pen also. and mosturize with aleovera gel

derma pen also. and mosturize with aleovera gel
gotta wait for my acne to go away before I use a derma pen or anything like that though don't I

The things I'm insecure about:
race-curry
height-5'10"
nose-crooked, bulbous tipped
eyebrows-asymmetrical, both look different then each other
lips-small vertically, downturned so i always look depressed, and slightly asymmetrical
chin-one side is slightly recessed, the other side is slightly less recessed. idk how this happened? but tbh theyre both normie level in terms of growth
hair-i might be balding at age 16

So pretty much my entire face tbh. But I'm saving up for 5 surgeries. After I'm done leanmaxing I should be PSL 5, and those surgeries will help me ascend to PSL 6.5 or maybe even 7 if I'm lucky.

My height (6 ft )
How tall are you?

Midface and slight eye asymmetry that’s only noticeable in pics. But i will get a lefort I and a lip lift so my midface will shorten.

I didn't notice the jk part, sorry. 27 and KV anyway. :feelsrope:
What does kv mean?And 27...bro you gotta seriously do something now.Whats the problem?

People telling me that I should leave and that I don't fit in.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
Kissless virgin. Idk but women hate talking with me.
Damn that's very fucking harsh.Are you really short or deformed? .I really would like to help.
How you havent had a kiss with 27 is not acceptable for me.I want to know how.Are you bald.There has to be something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
my height. in 9th grade my gym teacher supposedly measured me at 6'2 barefoot. turns out this was a lie and im 6'1 in reality. i have a line i marked at my door frame that measures 6'2 from the ground up & when i walk past it everyday im always trying to mog it. i now strive to become 6'2 just to meet that false standard he gave to me.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Was height but after my growth spurt it's mostly face (sepcifically my chin. nose, and eyes)

in 9th grade my gym teacher supposedly measured me at 6'2 barefeet. turns out this was a lie and im 6'1 in reality. i have a line i marked at my door frame that measures 6'2 from the ground up & when i walk past it everyday im always trying to mog it. i now strive to become 6'2 just to meet that false standard he gave to me.
6'1" is good enough

in 9th grade my gym teacher supposedly measured me at 6'2 barefeet. turns out this was a lie and im 6'1 in reality. i have a line i marked at my door frame that measures 6'2 from the ground up & when i walk past it everyday im always trying to mog it. i now strive to become 6'2 just to meet that false standard he gave to me.
How old are you now?

not really. i still get mogged a considerable number of times when out in public. i plan on wearing lifts so i can fraud to 6'3-4.

Why do you care about getting height mogged? If you live in the states or UK, 80th percentile is ideal tbh.
Also how have you not grown since 9th grade :lul: I grew 6 inches in 2 years og high school

not really. i still get mogged a considerable number of times when out in public. i plan on wearing lifts so i can fraud to 6'3-4.
Ded srs? I'm only 5'10" and don't get mogged that often.

hips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 2205
Idk

• +1
Why do you care about getting height mogged? If you live in the states or UK, 80%+ is ideal tbh
its just one of the decent traits about me i feel i should capitalize on. ive always gotten compliments on how tall i was when i was younger but they've began to fade away in frequency since the standards are getting tougher the more i grow older.

Ded srs? I'm only 5'10" and don't get mogged that often.
i mog the majority of the public most of the time, but i get bothered in the few cases it happens to me. i get mogged about a dozen times a day (although they arent that brutal)

• +1
i'm insecure of being myself

Damn that's very fucking harsh.Are you really short or deformed? .I really would like to help.
How you havent had a kiss with 27 is not acceptable for me.I want to know how.Are you bald.There has to be something
Many KVs here and on incels.is are even older than me. I usually don't say much about my looks but aside from that women always stop replying if I chat them up or keep me at distance if they are looking for orbiters. Sometimes I've also been catfished by women who were making up fake stuff.

That i am balding and my bad eyes

My penis is small, my frame is bad and feminine, my face looks like I'm 15, no cheekbones, jawline, cuck eyes etc. and severe acne scarring.
However, the only thing I'm really insecure about is my height. If I was a few inches taller, I'd be really happy and a lot more confident.
Maxing the face with surgeries is also only really worth it if you aren't a manlet.
A manlet will never be seen as a man. And a manlet can therefore never be fully confident in himself.

My voice is the worst. I sound Australian even though I've lived in the States my entire life. That's a huge turn off come to find out.

• +1

DIDN'T READ BUT NEVER TELL SOMEONE YOUR INSECURITIES PSYCOPATHS LATCH ONTO THAT

My philtrim and nose