What are your best money making methods?

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
I just wageslave at fast food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 6128 and Hector
high iq to convince everyone its dead so more cash for urself

mirin

It's not dead, it never will die, because there will always be simps.
However you can't deny that it is way harder to get into than 5-10 years ago.
There are so many little things, so many manipulation tricks in ewhoring, it takes way longer to learn the game, every point I say in that post is valid, ewhores have to overcome way more challenges than before.

Most newbies literally make slightly more than minimum wage ewhoring because they don't know the proper techniques, or do little things that fuck up everything, such as using an ewhore pack with a girl using an iphone 5. :lul:

The only people making decent profit, are people who put alot of time in the community there, and know the right methods before the method dies.

It takes a while to get to that level, and if people have that much drive for making money, why don't they focus that energy on something else. If I focused all that time on learning how to trade stocks or options, or just paid attention to crypto, I would probably be making more money now.

Today was my first day trading, and my portfolio went from $1000 to $1600 in one day, and it's going to keep rising because I do proper research.:feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Saltner, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
There are so many little things, so many manipulation tricks in ewhoring, it takes way longer to learn the game, every point I say in that post is valid, ewhores have to overcome way more challenges than before.

Most newbies literally make slightly more than minimum wage ewhoring because they don't know the proper techniques, or do little things that fuck up everything, such as using an ewhore pack with a girl using an iphone 5. :lul:

The only people making decent profit, are people who put alot of time in the community there, and know the right methods before the method dies.

It takes a while to get to that level, and if people have that much drive for making money, why don't they focus that energy on something else. If I focused all that time on learning how to trade stocks or options, or just paid attention to crypto, I would probably be making more money now.

Today was my first day trading, and my portfolio went from $1000 to $1600 in one day, and it's going to keep rising because I do proper research.:feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:
damn is day trading that legit?

i have some decent capital but i really never cared to learn

care to answer pms?

I sell drugs to kids

damn is day trading that legit?

i have some decent capital but i really never cared to learn

care to answer pms?
Be careful bro, only day trade what you can afford to lose and not care about. Stocks for the small time guy are ruthless and take no prisoners a unless you are investing long term in something that isn’t going anywhere down anytime soon, but usually less risk = less reward, unless you really know what is going on.

• +1
Reactions: japcel and Deleted member 3202

If it is real Mirin, wtf did you do to have a 60% profit in one day? This is almost impossible.

3505 1
I run Chirag Gupta game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
eggy-jennifer-tindr-social-experiment-1.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, maxmendietta and Deleted member 3043
i dont have any. i ewhored for like 3 hours yesterday but only made $60 bucks off one dude, not bad i guess but nothing special

• Woah
Reactions: Hector
i dont have any. i ewhored for like 3 hours yesterday but only made $60 bucks off one dude, not bad i guess but nothing special
Dude 20 per hour I wish!