What are your chewing routines boyos?

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
My 400 pieces of falim gum came in. Bout to ascend to 7 psl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noped and weallburninhell
Can you link me? How much it cost?

couldnt find falim at walmart so got dubble bubble i get 3 to 5 pieces in mouth and chew litterlly all day already notice difference

couldnt find falim at walmart so got dubble bubble i get 3 to 5 pieces in mouth and chew litterlly all day already notice difference
u need to buy it online lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i’ve heard mastic is superior
Yeah I was about to buy it instead but I read some reviewed and comments saying it takes like shit. Someone also said it wears down your molars but idk how true that is.

• +1
Yeah I was about to buy it instead but I read some reviewed and comments saying it takes like shit. Someone also said it wears down your molars but idk how true that is.
fuck it i’ll just buy falim. my teeth are too precious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
does chewing wear dow molars? what happens if molars get worn down as long as you arent biting tooth on tooth i odnt see why itd be bad

fuck it i’ll just buy falim. my teeth are too precious
Go for it. Chewing it rn and it’s tough af. I think main argument for mastic is that the toughness lasts longer but from what i can tell falim lasts a long time too.

• +1
Go for it. Chewing it rn and it’s tough af. I think main argument for mastic is that the toughness lasts longer but from what i can tell falim lasts a long time too.
how many pieces should i start off with? i’m buying 300 pieces of falim rn

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
does chewing wear dow molars? what happens if molars get worn down as long as you arent biting tooth on tooth i odnt see why itd be bad
Nah i don’t really think so. Some people just say that the consistency of mastic is so hard that it can fuck them up with long term use.
how many pieces should i start off with? i’m buying 300 pieces of falim rn
I’m doing 2 pieces per day (1 piece on each side) and will probably chew for like an hour. Will move to 4 in a couple weeks.

• +1
i will motivate you too chew for bigass masseters with these pics

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2846 and SexyMofo
lmao I literally ordered my falim gum yesterday

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
doesn't chewing too much make you look bloated?