What are your experiences with fillers?

QassamChad

QassamChad

Levant Elite Maxxer
I have an appointment for under-eye fillers in two weeks. Has anyone here done it before?

I had some minor filler done it didn't last long and the results weren't that visible, I prefer injecting pcl threads into my own face now.

cosmetologist are also kind of retarded and hard to communicate with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bercks, proxyy, Clqs and 3 others
I’m also getting under eye filler in November
under-eye filler is legit due to fat grafts in the area having a low success rate.

just avoid the jaw with them it needs too much + the risk of migration goes up with the amount used.

I have an appointment for under-eye fillers in two weeks. Has anyone here done it before?
Please cancel it. Such a terrible filler….

Look up SURGERY TIER LIST TRY2BEME for more info

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
I had some minor filler done it didn't last long and the results weren't that visible, I prefer injecting pcl threads into my own face now.

cosmetologist are also kind of retarded and hard to communicate with.
Where did you get the filler, and how many ml were used? I haven't heard of PCR fillers before.

Please cancel it. Such a terrible filler….

Look up SURGERY TIER LIST TRY2BEME for more info
surgery doesn't work that well for under-eye issues due to a lack of bone in the area.

Where did you get the filler, and how many ml were used? I haven't heard of PCR fillers before.
outside corners of the lip + philtrum and piriform fossa, both less than 1ml, it's already gone.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
surgery doesn't work that well for under-eye issues due to a lack of bone in the area.

outside corners of the lip + philtrum and piriform fossa, both less than 1ml, it's already gone.
Do you think 0.5-0.75ml per under eye would make a difference? My hollow under eye area is the only thing holding me back from being a Chad.

Do you think 0.5-0.75ml per under eye would make a difference? My hollow under eye area is the only thing holding me back from being a Chad.
I've seen good results from it but don't know about the amount.

I think if anyone here ropes it'd be you junkie
I dont even know you subhuman + i mog you incel. Keep seething at me because your face and body is disgusting and u get zero girls

• JFL
I only smoke weed right now. Keep crying for me incel

You sound obsessed and bitter like every subhuman here
Bro you have 33 THOUSAND posts shut the fuck up. Also "i only smoke weed rn" ok nigga so you only do drugs now ?:forcedsmile: what was it before? heroin? junkie ahh nigga 🙏😭

Bro you have 33 THOUSAND posts shut the fuck up. Also "i only smoke weed rn" ok nigga so you only do drugs now ?:forcedsmile: what was it before? heroin? junkie ahh nigga 🙏😭
“Junkie ahh nigga”
IMG 6692

The jokes write themself💀💀💀💀 you outed yourself as a prepubescent whiteboy addicted to tiktok who wants to talk black. Shame on you cumskin that line was not a banger 💀

• JFL
Junkie ahh nigga was really embarrassing i need to leave the convo now. Enjoy talking to urself irrelevant cumskin

My ethnicity is in the asian continent so not black or white ☠️☠️☠️☠️
Thats why youre so bitter. No surgery fixes you being bottom barrel smv in male race hierachy. Ugly low smv PERMAVIRGIN who reeks of either curry or dimsum. Even ur own women dont want u

• JFL
Thats why youre so bitter. No surgery fixes you being bottom barrel smv in male race hierachy. Ugly low smv PERMAVIRGIN who reeks of either curry or dimsum. Even ur own women dont want u
Im not south asian try again

under-eye filler is legit due to fat grafts in the area having a low success rate.

just avoid the jaw with them it needs too much + the risk of migration goes up with the amount used.
Yeah? I know
I’m just going to get like 0.5-1 under my eyes to fill it in cause they’re hollow now it isn’t to do w my sleep either

I won’t touch my jaw, I’ll get lean first and if I still have a narrow jaw and chin I’ll get a tiny bit there too

Yeah? I know
I’m just going to get like 0.5-1 under my eyes to fill it in cause they’re hollow now it isn’t to do w my sleep either

I won’t touch my jaw, I’ll get lean first and if I still have a narrow jaw and chin I’ll get a tiny bit there too
chin is fine.

people hate fillers here but there's no implants that can fix under-eyes, similarly they're good for lips because there are no alternatives.

• +1
Reactions: QassamChad and sub5pslathlete
chin is fine.

people hate fillers here but there's no implants that can fix under-eyes, similarly they're good for lips because there are no alternatives.
Yeah I’m not getting implants under my eyes
Jfl, after seeing the nerve damage people get
Especially that one dude that went through giant and wanted to kill himself cause he has a constant itch above his eye he can’t itch cause it’s practically inside
I’d never get one there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: QassamChad and Orc