What are your Favorite Movies for Inspiration/Motivation? Like Fight Club, Limitless, Wolf of Wall Street??? Etc... ASCENSION

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Bad ass, masculine and inspiring movies even TV shows for motivation, maybe some life lessons, insights, food for thought, that hit you deep at the core.

Like...

-Fight Club
-Limitless
-Wolf of Wall Street
-Scarface
-Rocky
-8mile

etc.

I don’t watch many movies, and I want to get more into them, but to get a little something useful out of it, these movies left an imprint on me and definitely inspired me in some way.

Maybe some underdog story, someone making it from nothing against all odds, radically changing themselves and lives.

41948877 522C 477F A51A 7F8248347904
80E6D390 6301 47E7 ABE4 8B3C2FEFB70A
05DCDC2B 53C1 40C0 B3BA 965D0E7BB17A
7EDFC746 B4C5 4E3B 8BD8 74F5C3D7DB9E
D512389D 77E6 4912 A605 36E7125469CA
82B1F3AC E4E3 4E4A 9ECE 578291EBCAF6

@5foot8Paki look, I don’t hold grudges, I know you’re the future Director, here’s your time to shine.

• +1
Reactions: kegelmaxer
a serbian film

XD

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
Big Short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Bad ass, masculine and inspiring movies even TV shows for motivation, maybe some life lessons, insights, food for thought, that hit you deep at the core.

Like...

-Fight Club
-Limitless
-Wolf of Wall Street
-Scarface
-Rocky
-8mile

etc.

I don’t watch many movies, and I want to get more into them, but to get a little something useful out of it, these movies left an imprint on me and definitely inspired me in some way.

Maybe some underdog story, someone making it from nothing against all odds, radically changing themselves and lives.

View attachment 367001View attachment 367002View attachment 367003View attachment 367004View attachment 367005View attachment 367006

@5foot8Paki look, I don’t hold grudges, I know you’re the future Director, here’s your time to shine.
everything except fight club and wolf of wall street is shit also heres ur attention bro truly rent free

try microdosing lsd maybe ill stop living in ur head

sickboy is my fav character from trainspotting. hes asshole but whatever he was cool

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
everything except fight club and wolf of wall street is shit also heres ur attention bro truly rent free

try microdosing lsd maybe ill stop living in ur head
Ooh I see someone is still mad, didn’t expect much different.

Good luck being a world famous rich director or whatever bullshit you wish you could do.

Ooh I see someone is still mad, didn’t expect much different.

Good luck being a world famous rich director or whatever bullshit you wish you could do.
i went through a page of ur threads at a glance and im honestly laughing so hard

ur asking what drugs you need for mundane problems like touching your face or having trouble studying every single day its genuinely funny as fuck you have 0 willpower or conviction and are basically a baby without muh drugs

do you need drugs to stop letting me live in your head too just lol

good luck with life man im done giving u pity attention

i went through a page of ur threads at a glance and im honestly laughing so hard

ur asking what drugs you need for mundane problems like touching your face or having trouble studying every single day its genuinely funny as fuck you have 0 willpower or conviction and are basically a baby without muh drugs

do you need drugs to stop letting me live in your head too just lol

good luck with life man im done giving u pity attention
Dnrd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back