Doom

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
super mario brings back memories for me

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
videogame music has always been pretty second rate tbh, even when they hire some two bit film score composers, they still don't really have access to the true talents.

i would say this game came the closest to having music that isn't just bland disney film score rehashes:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Earth Dollar
Hotline miami

Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.

In the first age, in the first battle, when the first limbs were lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of subhumanity, his soul blistered by the fires of PSL and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual inceldom.

In his ravenous hatred he found no peace, and with boiling blood and cortisol spikes he scoured the wastes of internet seeking vengeance against the genetic lords who had wronged him.

He wore the crown of the PSL gods, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... recessed subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and moredatesmorerapes
Touhou
Touhou OSTs mogs all other video game music to african voodoo ritual centers
Especially th 6, 7, 8 and 11, ALL the tracks are gems in them
The other games have a few good but nothing much tracks and a few exotic gems in between

Other than that i like minecraft, crow in hell 3, doom, ico
Never really played a lot of video games and most i did had boring generic orchestra music every game has

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I like most Mario bros OST specially Galaxy 1 & 2, Sunshine and 64. I agree with @IAMNOTANINCEL most Touhou OST is good same with Gradius, Ikaruga and Raiden try playing those SHMUPS. I also like Skyrim, Shadow of the Collosus, MGR OSTs...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL