What are your gear protocols?

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
Alright. So for all my brahs in here who are running gear or even just TRT, i'd like to hear your protocols to keep your face looksmaxxed and keep yourself from fucking yourself from being fucked up long term. I currently have GHK-cu on the way. I also am gonna use light dose mast with my TRT(180mg a week) to rape the water from my face. I have anavar coming in aswell for strength, type-1 collagen boost, and of course the mental benefits.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and NZb6Air
@Orc @MA_ascender @IBlameHoax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
500 test Dut ru

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and lucifer6969
Literally nothing else needed ever maybe some var

I have a Jeff Seid tier physique I’m not joking either

Alright. So for all my brahs in here who are running gear or even just TRT, i'd like to hear your protocols to keep your face looksmaxxed and keep yourself from fucking yourself from being fucked up long term. I currently have GHK-cu on the way. I also am gonna use light dose mast with my TRT(180mg a week) to rape the water from my face. I have anavar coming in aswell for strength, type-1 collagen boost, and of course the mental benefits.
test mast letro

600mast 300 test 1mg methyl tren

i dont bald i get curly hair

250 test P / week injecting everyday before sleep to mimic high natural production

0,5mg dut daily

5mg isotretinoin daily

4iu HGH everyday

5mg tirzepatide weekly

this stack mogs so fucking hard, i have never felt better, will propably keep using it forever

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
250 test P / week injecting everyday before sleep to mimic high natural production

0,5mg dut daily

5mg isotretinoin daily

4iu HGH everyday

5mg tirzepatide weekly

this stack mogs so fucking hard, i have never felt better, will propably keep using it forever
5mg accutane even does anything ?
And what do tirzepatide do already i forgot

5mg accutane even does anything ?
And what do tirzepatide do already i forgot
yes low permadose isotretinoin is the best way to use it, there actual studies for this but derms are low iq so they dont know about it

tirzepatide is a GLP-1 receptor agonist - basically blocks hunger, and that helps me stay 11% bodyfat all year round without feeling hungry at all, also possibly has health benefits

• +1
Reactions: Hexmask
yes low permadose isotretinoin is the best way to use it, there actual studies for this but derms are low iq so they dont know about it

tirzepatide is a GLP-1 receptor agonist - basically blocks hunger, and that helps me stay 11% bodyfat all year round without feeling hungry at all, also possibly has health benefits
5 mg eveyday ?
And test gh is enough to be effortlessly lean

5 mg eveyday ?
And test gh is enough to be effortlessly lean
ye 5mg isotret everyday

also i was a fat fuck in the past and i cant stay on 11% bodyfat unless im on tirz / ozempic

0,5mg dut daily

5mg isotretinoin daily

4iu HGH everyday

5mg tirzepatide weekly

mirin. Would you recommend dut? Seems like a lot of you guys are using it. I’ve been too scared to but I’m about to start the mast and Anavar. I’ve done 500 test and Anavar in the past but I also care about my skin too which I know helps protect that

mirin. Would you recommend dut? Seems like a lot of you guys are using it. I’ve been too scared to but I’m about to start the mast and Anavar. I’ve done 500 test and Anavar in the past but I also care about my skin too which I know helps protect that
dut is a must have if you want to clear your skin and keep your hair, ill keep using it until i die

dut is a must have if you want to clear your skin and keep your hair, ill keep using it until i die
Ironically, I just got done reading the "obsession with DHT needs to end" thread and im deadass about to order dut. Im 20 turning 21 in april, do you think im old enough and "out of puberty"?

Ironically, I just got done reading the "obsession with DHT needs to end" thread and im deadass about to order dut. Im 20 turning 21 in april, do you think im old enough and "out of puberty"?
i started dut at 18, u should be fine

Mirin, whats the best source?
i ordered raw powder from QSC and made a solution from it using vodka as a solvent

Dissolved 50 mg (0.05g) of dutasteride in 100 mL of vodka, so that 1ml of the solution has 0.5mg of dut ( my daily dose )

i draw the 1ml of the solution with the same type of needles that i use to pin test with since theyre all 1ml capacity

I paid 80 euro for the 10g of raw dut powder and by my calculations its going to last me over 50 years so i think thats a good deal