• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, StarvedEpi, cromagnon and 2 others
Live in village of 150 people for no economy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ss07, counterintuitive and 7 others
I am just catholic theocrat but i lean left. Idk if id still say third positionist but it’s not much different than that nowadays ID say.

I think usury should be banned foremost though

@cromagnon @wishIwasSalludon @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Indracelly @Sprinkles @looksmaxxed @Entschuldigung

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff, ey88 and 3 others
I am just catholic theocrat but i lean left. Idk if id still say third positionist but it’s not much different than that nowadays ID say.

@cromagnon @wishIwasSalludon @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Indracelly @Sprinkles @looksmaxxed @Entschuldigung
The only reason that can exist is beacuse the government subsidies the banks if the government never messed with the market it would be suicide for banks to do that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and ElTruecel

@n9wiff

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and psychomandible

Why do you lean left ? Would you day you're authoritarian?

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
The only reason that can exist is beacuse the government subsidies the banks if the government never messed with the market it would be suicide for banks to do that
The government not messing the market would still lead to a lot of degenerate material being produced and corporations still gaining large amount of power.

Also usury would still be an issue as the market would still function through high interest rates in an economy like that.

• Hmm...

Dunno why your so obsessed with “usury”

I’m kinda centre left liberal. But I’d say I’m more authoritative now.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Gargantuan, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
The government not messing the market would still lead to a lot of degenerate material being produced and corporations still gaining large amount of power.

Also usury would still be an issue as the market would still function through high interest rates in an economy like that.
How ? Only the things useful things would be made as rhe market would tell producers what to make through sales.

Also no one would agree to usury if they had a option for a better bank but gov red tape stops that from happening. A monopoly can only exist in a highly regulated environment

• Hmm...
idk tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, StarvedEpi and ElTruecel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Mixed market economy

How ? Only the things useful things would be made as the market would tell producers what to make through sales.

Also no one would agree to usury if they had an option for a better bank but gov red tape stops that from happening. A monopoly can only exist in a highly regulated environment
I’m a corporatist I don’t believe in the idea of corporations having full power. I believe trade unions should run society and the economy. A trade Union that goes along with the ideals of a nation. Obviously a trade Union against that would be crushed and the bank should be nationalized as well.

All rich people need to be killed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, SEAmaxxer and ey88
Tbh I don’t really know, probably a free capitalist similar to you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and psychomandible
Free trade
2 tier citizenship open borders system similar to the UAE
No Income tax below 1 mil
Most of the funding will come from Consumption/Pigouvian/Sin taxes
Minimum wage at 15 dollars, and if you can't find a job paying that much you are also deported (after 25)
Deport Homeless Veterans/Single moms/Crazy People etc

I’m a corporatist I don’t believe in the idea of corporations having full power. I believe trade unions should run society and the economy. A trade Union that goes along with the ideals of a nation. Obviously a trade Union against that would be crushed and the bank should be nationalized as well.
So like nazi Germany? That's exactly what they did and the economy fell apart

I think politics is a massive cope because humans have flawed learning(deference to authority and compounding mistakes) so we should just get an advanced AI to dictate the best policy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, ey88, ElTruecel and 1 other person
nazbol

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i like the current economic system

if i had anything else it would be anarcho-capitalism but it virtually already is

• +1
Reactions: ey88
i like the current economic system

if i had anything else it would be anarcho-capitalism but it virtually already is
It really is not even close, it's closer to fascism then ancap

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, widdi and noobs
Its what we live under, its not perfect and the system can be improved but if there was something significantly better then the hole world wouldn't do it

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Its what we live under, its not perfect and the system can be improved but if there was something significantly better then the hole world wouldn't do it
Nut there is obvious flaws with the system

My economic ideology is Stacy sitting in my cock

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ey88, ElTruecel and psychomandible
It really is not even close, it's closer to fascism then ancap
how? the state is just a tool for the rich and rich aren’t obligated to comply

the state is just a means to civilize the poor

The stacy in question
Screenshot 20240914 220545 Chrome

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs and wishIwasSalludon

Nation banks ? Heavy red tape on most industries

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
Nut there is obvious flaws with the system
yeah but they can be changed, its not like a mixed market is not one static thing. also all those same flaws apply to other systems but worse, like i said if there was anything better then the whole world would do it instead of a mix market

Never lost a battle
Lost the war :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Literally goons playing the game of total war on the easiest difficulty and still ended up getting game over screen :forcedsmile: lost their nation to starving Africans with spears and the ones with guys could barely use them

Lost the war :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Literally goons playing the game of total war on the easiest difficulty and still ended up getting game over screen :forcedsmile: lost their nation to starving Africans with spears and the ones with guys could barely use them
yeah but they can be changed, its not like a mixed market is not one static thing. also all those same flaws apply to other systems but worse, like i said if there was anything better then the whole world would do it instead of a mix market
distributism

I am a marxist

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Putin, ElTruecel, psychomandible and 4 others
No they wouldn't? There governments goals are to stay in power the betterment of society is a after thought

• Hmm...