• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and St. Wristcel
idk why but people say Korean products are the best
maybe Itโ€™s the foreskin who knows

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Do it they're cheaper than some American products and supposedly are effective

i use korean sunscreen and they seem way ahead of the game

No beauty products are better than any other beauty products, they are all the same. Its just a bunch of bullshit marketing to sell to stupid foids

No beauty products are better than any other beauty products, they are all the same. Its just a bunch of bullshit marketing to sell to stupid foids
Ok bro say that to the Korean models skin

I respect the answer but since you are a greycel with little to no post I will act like I didn't just see your post

I respect the answer but since you are a greycel with little to no post I will act like I didn't just see your post
[automerge]1605141425[/automerge]

• WTF
Reactions: thotbuster3000
Ok bro say that to the Korean models skin
This is exactly how they sell the products. They say โ€œ(insert famous korean model or star with good skin) uses it! So it must be good!โ€

How do you know they even use the products, and even if they do, what if their skin was good on its own? Or what if the pictures are edited just right to make them look good? There are lots of people who use these products that still have bad skin but of course they dont make it to the pictures in advertisements. Where is the evidence that these products actually work for what they claim? I have never seen any

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 10172
[automerge]1605141425[/automerge]

That's why you'll be the test subject and report back

i use korean sunscreen and they seem way ahead of the game
Koreans do got a good reputation in the skin care products. I dunno if real or cope

This is exactly how they sell the products. They say โ€œ(insert famous korean model or star with good skin) uses it! So it must be good!โ€

How do you know they even use the products, and even if they do, what if their skin was good on its own? Or what if the pictures are edited just right to make them look good? There are lots of people who use these products that still have bad skin but of course they dont make it to the pictures in advertisements. Where is the evidence that these products actually work for what they claim? I have never seen any
Ok your point is based on what if they dont actually use it or are faking to that I say people in Asia and Korea will tend to use asian skincare since they are in Asia I Don't know what products your a mentioning but when you shop for a product youl look for ingredients compare the most popular Asian moisturizer to one of america's most popular

Korean beauty is only a thing because Koreans naturally have better skin

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
Many unaware itt

Yes, asian beauty products are far better than american. Almost all products I use are asian. In asia beauty products are an extreme trend so they are way ahead of us in terms of quality standards. Much less filler ingredients, better ingredients combinations. Overall you're gonna likely have a way easier time finding products that don't irritate your skin, and provide the best results if you stick with asian brands. The best asian beauty products do not take forever to arrive and are all easily bought off amazon. Beauty brands like Cosrx, Etude House, Kikumasamune, Kose & Hadalabo are all staples that I'd highly recommend.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
Koreans do got a good reputation in the skin care products. I dunno if real or cope
its real tbh, sunscreen mogs the hell out of all others i tried

Many unaware itt

Yes, asian beauty products are far better than american. Almost all products I use are asian. In asia beauty products are an extreme trend so they are way ahead of us in terms of quality standards. Much less filler ingredients, better ingredients combinations. Overall you're gonna likely have a way easier time finding products that don't irritate your skin, and provide the best results if you stick with asian brands. The best asian beauty products do not take forever to arrive and are all easily bought off amazon. Beauty brands like Cosrx, Etude House, Kikumasamune, Softymo & Hadalabo are all staples that I'd highly recommend.
thank you brocel i legit screenshotted.

• +1
Reactions: cathalo
Thinking about adding asian beauty products to my routine
They have good moisturizers and sun screams, but long ass asian beauty routines are cope

In what way, can it mogg?
Not shiny?
i have tan skin and all other suncreens live a white finish
the one i use thats korean is completely undetectable on my face and has the highest levels of sun protection

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
In what way, can it mogg?
Not shiny?

My favorite sunscreen is from Etude House, it's not shiny and has a matte finish. It also is like.. the only sunscreen I've ever used that doesn't cause me to breakout. And I tried a lot before settling on it. I also just really like how it somehow leaves a pretty finish to my face that makes me look younger. Almost like a psuedo-concealer. I dunno what's in it that makes it does it but it's one of my favorite products I use. It's not at all like american sunscreen where its like some cakey white stuff left on your face, that is thick & shiny and clogs your pores making you breakout.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
My favorite sunscreen is from Etude House, it's not shiny and has a matte finish. It also is like.. the only sunscreen I've ever used that doesn't cause me to breakout. And I tried a lot before settling on it. I also just really like how it somehow leaves a pretty finish to my face that makes me look younger. Almost like a psuedo-concealer. I dunno what's in it that makes it does it but it's one of my favorite products I use. It's not at all like american sunscreen where its like some cakey white stuff left on your face, that is thick & shiny and clogs your pores making you breakout.
Damn, concealer.
Also for under eye dark circles a limited solution you can imagine?

• +1
Reactions: cathalo
Damn, concealer.
Also for under eye dark circles a limited solution you can imagine?

Yea, it sorta evens out color without being any thick cover up so I imagine it'd help. For dark circles if you don't like them I'd just use a concealer touchup stick or something though. Something I use for the occasional blemish, doesn't look like you're wearing makeup since it's just spot treatment.

Korean male makup is godtier no homo

Apieu Madecassoside 0.5% cica gel. Imported from korea. It is supposed to calm down inflamed skin, moisturise and stimulate collagen synthesis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back