What are your opinions on looks attract and personality keep?

A

antiparallel

Iron
Title

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
do you see yourself living with a psychopath stacy (hypothetical) ?

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and itzyaboyJJ
I meant what if a guy is very gl but has a toxic/bad personality so will the girl leave then or stay trying to fix him or smthn like that
do you see yourself living with a psychopath stacy (hypothetical)

• +1

Applies to me at least.

If a woman is ugly, no personality gonna redeem her.

If a woman is pretty but insufferable, she could combust for all I care.

• +1
Reactions: antiparallel
I meant what if a guy is very gl but has a toxic/bad personality so will the girl leave then or stay trying to fix him or smthn like that

I've seen both happen with my own eyes.

Two girls in my high school had different reactions to the same dude. He was good looking but an absolute narcy shitstain.

Girl A talked to him, then immediately left with 10 minutes and never talked to him again.

Girl B literally chased him around and was orbiting him like an abused dog. Mind you he treated her worse than the other girl; he was talking over her, saying her nose looked weird and shit.

It ultimately depends.

• +1
Reactions: antiparallel

Two girls in my high school had different reactions to the same dude. He was good looking but an absolute narcy shitstain.

Girl A talked to him, then immediately left with 10 minutes and never talked to him again.

Girl B literally chased him around and was orbiting him like an abused dog. Mind you he treated her worse than the other girl; he was talking over her, saying her nose looked weird and shit.

It ultimately depends.
A must be better looking than B due to which she didnt care about losing one option whereas the uglier B must have been fixated on him due to lack of options.
So it depends on the girls looks level? 🤔

• +1

It ultimately depends.
what if you’re just awkward and weird as shit but not necessarily toxic

For foids, looks attract and looks keep. For us i would say ur statement is pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and antiparallel

It can be more of a failo or neutral with some women.

Some women are very emotionally intelligent; they can spot if a dude's being genuinely awkward and don't mind it.

The others are NPCs who dissipate at the slightest tangent from neurotypical. These are usually the Instagram, tiktok whores who are low intelligent to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
You would be considered weird but funny and charming if you are gl (look at carrington) but if ur ugly then you'd just come off as a immature and autistic nigger and get rejected (this happened to my friend)

• +1
Bullshit, real-life social situations cannot be over-generalized. There are many different types of peoples and niches within different social circles.

• +1