98th percentile is 920ng/dl

95th is 852ng/dl

50th is 531ng/dl

Anything above 700 is very good

Average is 450-550

Above average is 555-700

High is 701-900

Very high is 900+

(keep in mind these are natty levels. the highest verified natty T on this site 1149ng/dl by @/looksmaxxer49 or something like that. He’s an anomaly though).

That being said I’m probably 750-900 tbh. I would be surprised if I’m above 900 tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and IndianJock
Sky high tbqh
when I turned 18 immediately all the hair was blasted right off my temples and a thick Osama beard grew out

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: onnysk and BigBoy
Idk but propably subhuman but my cock is hard. Anyway my prenatal t which is more important is below 0

idk why do you asjk

Subhuman bro.
I am a low prenatal T, look like a soyboy cuck.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3832
Subhuman bro.
I am a low prenatal T, look like a soyboy cuck.
I have the same feeling bro. Gonna get it tested next week.

I have the same feeling bro. Gonna get it tested next week.
My index finger is shorter then point finger+wide hips bro.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3832
My index finger is shorter then point finger+wide hips bro.
index finger and point finger are the same thing aren't they? You're supposed to compare your index finger to your ring finger. Your index finger should be shorter than your ring finger.

index finger and point finger are the same thing aren't they? You're supposed to compare your index finger to your ring finger. Your index finger should be shorter than your ring finger.
Oh shit ya. Got confused.
My Ring is shorter then index.

Oh shit ya. Got confused.
My Ring is shorter then index.
My ring finger on both hands is 1.5 cm longer than my index fingers and still I feel unmotivated and tired everyday. You should check your T levels at the doctor bro. T is everything.

My facial hair started devloping when I was 13 but I had normal puberty like everyone else. I also have an insane amoint of body hair which I dont want. And I have a mm tier browridge.

High T confirmed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
My ring finger on both hands is 1.5 cm longer than my index fingers and still I feel unmotivated and tired everyday. You should check your T levels at the doctor bro. T is everything.
I did.
It's twice as lower as average male, if I am not mistaken

im currently 500 ng/dl , started lifting again and fixing sleep
gonna check again after 2 weeks

• +1
My facial hair started devloping when I was 13 but I had normal puberty like everyone else. I also have an insane amoint of body hair which I dont want. And I have a mm tier browridge.

High T confirmed?
Hair isn't necessarily connected to high T, I know people who look low T and hairy.
And what's an MM bridge.
A caveman browbridge might indicate high T.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak

High T confirmed?
I started developing facial hair around that age too (hell I even had a pubestache), but no brow ridge growth for some reason.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Hair isn't necessarily connected to high T, I know people who look low T and hairy.
And what's an MM bridge.
A caveman browbridge might indicate high T.
My blackpilled friend in school said "mirin browridge". So ill assume I do. Its defo among upper tiers of browridges bc I browridgemog most ppl i see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3832
My blackpilled friend in school said "mirin browridge". So ill assume I do. Its defo among upper tiers of browridges bc I browridgemog most ppl i see
he def has browsed lookist sites. be like @nelson and recruit him

• +1
I think better facial indicator or high T is jaw and Zygos.

• +1
It kind off sucks though because my father legit has a caveman brow ridge and his eyes are 90% of the time covered in shadow. How old are you btw?

• So Sad
Btw it rly depend on people , ofc when u see guy with masculine face , overall high bone mass , hairy etc on 99% he's got high T lvl's
I started developing facial hair around that age too (hell I even had a pubestache), but no brow ridge growth for some reason.
i have sloped forehead , pretty good brow ridge and deep set eyes but my facial hair started develop at 20 yo and still develops also my lower third is shit

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
Basically everything about a male's face or head indicates if he's high T or not, even hair color jfl. High T often results in higher bone mass or basically larger bones which will make the jaw, chin, brow ridge and zygos of a man look masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
he def has browsed lookist sites. be like @nelson and recruit him
Yea he knows ab the blackpill and everything. He said he browsed lookism once or twice.

Fucking lmfao I found out he was blackpilled junior year when I was standing on line with him and some other kids from my class. He opened up his phone to check the time and he had Mike Mew as his pfp. I started laughing my ass off, mirin low inhib ngl.

Throughout the year I would hear him say "cope" to friends at his table and whatnot. It was pretty funny.

He was in my class this year but signed up for AP Calc so he was transferred out. Sad shit, man. I miss the blackpilled jokes we made.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Basically everything about a male's face or head indicates if he's high T or not, even hair color jfl. High T often results in higher bone mass or basically larger bones which will make the jaw, chin, brow ridge and zygos of a man look masculine.
I wonder what T lvl guy in my avi has jfl
also when he was in womb his mom probably injected test and tren tbh , prenatal T beyond scale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Im fat but when I suck my fat in I can see visible zygos and jawline from the side.
It kind off sucks though because my father legit has a caveman brow ridge and his eyes are 90% of the time covered in shadow. How old are you btw?
Im 17 rn

• Woah
Im fat but when I suck my fat in I can see visible zygos and jawline from the side.

Im 17 rn
You mog me to the ground bro.
Bet you look really high T.

Im 17 rn
Wait a minute. Do you masturbate a lot? Serious question. I'm starting to think that my face is not growing because I fried my androgen receptors. Frequent masturbation can lower androgen receptor levels, not joking.

You mog me to the ground bro.
Bet you look really high T.
Im high prenatal T so I might

Rn i dont think I look very threatening.

Wait a minute. Do you masturbate a lot? Serious question. I'm starting to think that my face is not growing because I fried my androgen receptors. Frequent masturbation can lower androgen receptor levels, not joking.
Bro Ive been worrying ab the same thing. Ive been jacking off 5 times a day for the past year and Im scared I fucked up my facial development.

Ive gotten it down to 1-2 times this month but Im scared it might be too late.

I heard the face continues developing after this age and browridges sometimes come in later.

• +1

Bro Ive been worrying ab the same thing. Ive been jacking off 5 times a day for the past year and Im scared I fucked up my facial development.

I heard the face continues developing after this age and browridges sometimes come in later.
Since what age? I've been fapping every day since like 10.

• So Sad
Since what age? I've been fapping every day since like 10.
Since 11

I remember I didnt even touch my penis for my first bust lmao

But I started jacking off more than one time in 10th-11th grade

You do bro.
I am low prenatal T.

I dont know them but I can tap slot so must be very high