what are your thoughts on this video?

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze

just what i have been asking you this last week :hnghn: this video was uploaded today, i think it applys to me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You know, it would've been better had you just written down the info contained within the video and summarized it. I don't think many are gonna watch the video (me included). Just my two cents.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 14978, FatBunnyBaby and 1 other person
You know, it would've been better had you just written down the info contained within the video and summarized it. I don't think many are gonna watch the video (me included). Just my two cents.
TL;DR - OP is trying to figure out why he's "bloated" without acknowledging the fact that he's just plain fat and needs to rework his lifestyle to change that.

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky
sorry bro, english is not my main :(

TL;DR - OP is trying to figure out why he's "bloated" without acknowledging the fact that he's just plain fat and needs to rework his lifestyle to change that.
Malfoy stop, i think insulin do bad shit on my body maybe thats personal but i can confirm that taking a carb blocker pill when doing OMAD my face gets thinner in days, without loosing any lb, i cant have the same results without low carb or carb blocker pills but the second one are not as an effective as keto, but keto is hard af