What are your views/experiences on Religion?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I understand the descrimination people give even at the church due to looks but I'm also curious on y'all's experiences in the church, if you have ever been, and why you do or don't agree with it.

I cringe in church seeing people cry.

Although they believe in God I think they're just coping lol.

I don't follow any religion.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
I cringe in church seeing people cry.

Although they believe in God I think they're just coping lol.

I don't follow any religion.
Why, out of curiosity?

stupid degenerate cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and BigBoy
Was raised Catholic but everyone in church was subhuman so I stopped going.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3328
Why, out of curiosity?
Sorry I meant although I myself believe in God they're just coping.

I don't think they have a correct understanding of how this world works, neither do I, but the difference is that I'm quite open to learning and possibilities lol.

• +1
Reactions: Corperal, Catawampus and mplayer1234
I just dislike that even as a teen it is enforced upon you to go (in some houses)

Your parents should just teach you about religion and let you make your own choice.

• +1
Reactions: Corperal, mplayer1234, PersianKingdom and 1 other person
It's gigacope,mostly poor ugly people and ethinics actually believe in the garbage spewed in church. Shit like every human is equal is such bluepilled garbage. Muh, make god live rent free in your head and you'll live forever.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4310
I just dislike that even as a teen it is enforced upon you to go (in some houses)

Your parents should just teach you about religion and let you make your own choice.
I get this COMPLETELY, dealt with the same issue. You can't force a teen to believe in the same thing as you, they have to believe for themselves otherwise they will become even more discouraged to believe.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Aesthetic
I have never really been inside a church or read the bible, I barely know that the bible is. All I know is that it's supposed to be some old book with fairy tales and that people read it in church. Seems like one massive cope tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
everyone's his own god and after death you get the truth revealed and you can get the power to illustrate and create your own living forms and become their actual god

necessary for societal cohesion but modern day christianity is cucked

everyone's his own god and after death you get the truth revealed and you can get the power to illustrate and create your own living forms and become their actual god
Cope jfl

Sorry I meant although I myself believe in God they're just coping.

I don't think they have a correct understanding of how this world works, neither do I, but the difference is that I'm quite open to learning and possibilities lol.
I understand I feel like a lot of the Bible has been changed or there have possibly been lost scriptures for nearly any religion now to be accurate. Plus it's considered a sin to change the Bible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Chad is already god

necessary for societal cohesion but modern day christianity is cucked
The Abrahamic religions are really good at keeping the majority, lower class, ignorant and herd-minded. It's just another cucked religion to give the bottom a reason to continue existing. Tbh, the pagan ideals, Roman ideals mog, tbh. If you want to become part of the elite.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Born a Catholic. Not very religious.

I do think spirituality is a thing. I've unironically had experiences lol but too lazy to post.

• +1
Reactions: mplayer1234
Why is that out of curiosity?

I gotcha, I feel the same way.
I don't know honestly.

I sometimes go to church but I don't really follow the principles of Roman Catholicism in everyday life.

Religion is a made up system to teach morals and keep humans in check, by making them fear a divine entity. Now the rules of your religion might be made in such a way that the makers see fit. For example, Islam went ahead and introduced the concept of kafirs and jihad so that they could take over the world. I cannot comment on the existence of God but religion is cope, only divides humans further.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I was raised Muslim and put into weekend Islamic school. I was a devote follower but always had my doubts about the existence of God and shitty religion rules. I eventually bit the bullet in 7th grade and became an atheist.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mplayer1234, RAITEIII and sloopnoob
I was raised Muslim and put into weekend Islamic school. I was a devote follower but always had my doubts about the existence of God and shitty religion rules. I eventually bit the bullet in 7th grade and became an atheist.
I absolutely understand but what doubts did you have out of curiosity?

Religion is a made up system to teach morals and keep humans in check, by making them fear a divine entity. Now the rules of your religion might be made in such a way that the makers see fit. For example, Islam went ahead and introduced the concept of kafirs and jihad so that they could take over the world. I cannot comment on the existence of God but religion is cope, only divides humans further.
Made by who? The theory tells that ET's came in the past and created religions

Well, for what I see I am one of the few here that really belives in a god.

I am very religious, every night before going to bed and after taking my calcium + k2 vitamin, I spend a few moments to pray in the edge of the bed.

There is no day I go to sleep without praying at least a bit, and everytime I have thought times, when everything looks pessimistic, I take courage from the lord to step away from my doubts and fears.

Yes I pray to Gandy everyday. There is nothing more important than praying for your aesthetics.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mplayer1234 and sloopnoob
Made by who? The theory tells that ET's came in the past and created religions
made by some wise men, who were at the centre of power.

I am very religious, every night before going to bed and taking my calcium + k2 vitamin, I spend a few moments to pray in the edge of the bed.

There is no day I go to sleep without praying at least a bit, and everytime I have thought times, when everything looks pessimistic, I take courage from the lord to step away from my doubts and fears.

Yes I pray to Gandy everyday. There is nothing more important than praying for your aesthetics.
I cry myself to bed every night while asking god to either end my subhuman manlet life or somehow make me taller.

I cry myself to bed every night while asking god to either end my subhuman manlet life or somehow make me taller.
How tall are you?

I am very religious, every night before going to bed and after taking my calcium + k2 vitamin, I spend a few moments to pray in the edge of the bed.

This is really good and probably helps mentally as well. Do you feel like it helps out your looks?
Yeah you may want to get some lifts or wear some boots, but I've definitely seen as lot of short guys(4+ PSL) get with girls. Just for now keep yourself clean, workout, etc. because there will be MUCH more attention on your face.

I used to be christian as a kid every really shitty experiences i rationalized it as a test from god to mature as a person lol.. even my looks im chad for my race but not really god gave me a demo version of it and it fucking blows how much my looks fluctuate depending on hairstyle jfl

I don't think it could be made only by some wise men because the world wasn't communicated at the time religion started to arise and there are many religions.

It's all really complex tbh

Keep the calm bro. If it makes you feel better I've been dumped because of my dick size.

[

OH YEAH, theres a guy in a Bible study group im in that's 5"4" (around PSL 4)that is married to a girl(PSL 6) so if he can do it I'm pretty sure you can. This might be betabux tbh.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I don't think it could be made only by some wise men because the world wasn't communicated at the time religion started to arise and there are many religions.

It's all really complex tbh
talking about modern religions, they're all well thought up and man made while borrowing things from spiritual beliefs that came before them. earlier things like paganism or perhaps the vedas imo were different as they concentrated more on spirituality and belief in some devine being rather than some code of conduct that you should follow.
[

OH YEAH, theres a guy in a Bible study group im in that's 5"4" (around PSL 4)that is married to a girl(PSL 6) so if he can do it I'm pretty sure you can. This might be betabux tbh.
I indeed can get married to someone who's psl 6 easily. I don't want height for foids I'm naturally a very competitive guy and I don't want to be mogged by anyone irl could be just my Napoleon complex tho jfl

Religion is a cope for your fragile ego that seeks to survive. To still be highly religious at this day and age you have to have a significantly low IQ. Science has proven enough. Lets take the brain for example. Damage your brain and you literally lose yourself. Your memories, emotions, senses etc. What do you think happens when your brain rots? People are unbelievably stupid and it's mind blowing what you can make people believe when you brainwash their brains from a young age. To believe you are somehow special or have got a soul of some sorts and all the other organisms don't is plain stupid. Let's say for some stupid reason we all do have souls that go to the "next place" after dying. What kind of moron would design such a dumb universe? How many people (let alone all organisms) have there been throughout the existence of the universe? Why the fuck would they go anywhere. What would the purpose be? You will rot in the ground. That's your only purpose.

If you wanna have a spiritual experience go smoke some dmt or do acid before reading books written by some primate cuck that have been corrected a million times. Like god didn't get it right the first time.

talking about modern religions, they're all well thought up and man made while borrowing things from spiritual beliefs that came before them. earlier things like paganism or perhaps the vedas imo were different as they concentrated more on spirituality and belief in some devine being rather than some code of conduct that you should follow.

I indeed can get married to someone who's psl 6 easily. I don't want height for foids I'm naturally a very competitive guy and I don't want to be mogged by anyone irl could be
Alright nice.

I'm also very competitive. I don't like mogs. I'm like u bud. That's why i use 4 inch lifts lol

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
its obv not true but
religion = happy
atheism = depressed

and happiness is everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: mplayer1234
Yeah you may want to get some lifts or wear some boots, but I've definitely seen as lot of short guys(4+ PSL) get with girls. Just for now keep yourself clean, workout, etc. because there will be MUCH more attention on your face.
I do workout but frauding isn't for me, I'll get LL maybe.

its obv not true but
religion = happy
atheism = depressed

and happiness is everything
Man that isn't always true. I'm christian and due to my looks and voice, I've gotten discriminated & been miserable my whole life in and out of the church. I guess the only part your right about is that if you are religious, you have something in the end to look forward to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506