What asymmetry @Clavicular has

D

Deleted member 66574

MOGGER OF BALKAN
His assymetry is exactly like mine.Everything eye,jaw,cheekbone.Exactly like mine

But what assymetry he has and is it fixable

5AE0577F 4824 4F67 843A E44833C6AE91
5B1AB865 BC65 4CCA 917A C5FEBFE21F43

@Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: future_
His mouth is off centre and his philtrum leans to the left

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and silencio
el filtrum está inclinado hacia un lado y el gonion es más robusto

@try2beme hows my spanish

How to fix tilit d sphenoid
stretches, pelvic exercises and fix your posture, you know if you have it if your shoulders are also asymmetrical

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
Why is he so fkn bloated?

One eye is lower than the other

stretches, pelvic exercises and fix your posture, you know if you have it if your shoulders are also asymmetrical
That's bro science stop wasting time on that bs if you have asymmetrical face, just get surgery.

It's really not that signficant, smartphone lenses make them more pronounced probably barely visible in real life.
Ye

Whatever it is it doesn't matter one bit.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei and caiolindo
Pajeetcular

Doesn’t matter at all

If you don’t think he’s in the top 5% at least for male looks then you’re delusional

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
If you don’t think he’s in the top 5% at least for male looks then you’re delusional
What? Who is this guy and why are you sucking him off?

tilted sphenoid and not even noticeable imo. especially irl. idk why people are so worried about slight asymmetries here.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
tilted sphenoid and not even noticeable imo. especially irl. idk why people are so worried about slight asymmetries here.
nvm don’t even think he has it i think is phone is just slightly tilted when he records vids

He seems to have mild mid-line displacement

Where the teeth on the maxillary area aren't properly aligned with the teeth of the lower jaw causing assymetry.
Mild cases can be treated with braces or Invisalign but I'm not sure, he has to check with a dentist.
I am only aware of the treatment done with braces and possible extraction

It is such a small issue for him though and I doubt he would actually go through with it, especially considering braces can be a looksmin. I think Invisalign could be a possible option.

It treats lower jaw and lip asymmetry so might be conducive to his PSL autism

"Every millimeter counts bro"

- @Clavicular

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
True. I haven't even noticed it once while watching all of his videos on tik tok or yt

View attachment 2959617

View attachment 2959625

Where the teeth on the maxillary area aren't properly aligned with the teeth of the lower jaw causing assymetry.
Mild cases can be treated with braces or Invisalign but I'm not sure, he has to check with a dentist.

View attachment 2959639
View attachment 2959641

It is such a small issue for him though and I doubt he would actually go through with it, especially considering braces can be a looksmin. I think Invisalign could be a possible option.

- @Clavicular
High iq reply, im getting ct to check this out soon anyway

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

View attachment 2959617

View attachment 2959625

View attachment 2959639
View attachment 2959641

- @Clavicular

i have this exact shit as well, upper left palate is wider than upper right so bite is misaligned

getting invisalign for crossibte would be fucking aids rn though

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
That's bro science stop wasting time on that bs if you have asymmetrical face, just get surgery.
It is not bro science that makes absolutely no sense. Bones in your body and face tilting your entire face and causing a symmetry is not bro science it’s a logical facts

I’d say nose is most noticeable asymmetry on him.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista