What Avi halo is and why it matters

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
Your profile picture on .org matters alot , subconciously people will assume what you are based off your profile picture, for example if you have a picture of some famous ugly guy
Example:
Images 54

You are less likely to get rep + people dont reply to your posts and treat you worse .now why is this? It is because humans are subconciously shallow and will assume your personality based on appearance.(lookism applies to .org aswell:feelswhy:)

On the other hand if you have an attractive avi (whos a psl god) your more likely to get rep and people treat you better .
Example :
GettyImages 1151276685

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: darkness97, LancasteR, datboijj and 17 others
Your profile picture on .org matters alot , subconciously people will assume what you are based off your profile picture, for example if you have a picture of some famous ugly guy
Example:
View attachment 3029845

You are less likely to get rep + people dont reply to your posts and treat you worse .now why is this? It is because humans are subconciously shallow and will assume your personality based on appearance.(lookism applies to .org aswell:feelswhy:)

On the other hand if you have an attractive avi (whos a psl god) your more likely to get rep and people treat you better .
Example :
View attachment 3029861
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Example:
View attachment 3029845

Example :
View attachment 3029861
Bump

• +1
Seems legit

Example:
View attachment 3029845

Example :
View attachment 3029861
Bump

• +1
Stop these bumps bro

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
time to rep you just so i can prove you wrong 🙂

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Imretarded? and Greypiller
I'm surprised that many still don't know this

• JFL
Example:
View attachment 3029845

Example :
View attachment 3029861
Is my new Avi good or is old avi better?

• Hmm...
Nice cope for that abysmal rep ratio

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, GlamourPursuer and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Imretarded? and Beastimmung
Joined Jun 28 2024, has 100 posts. Also my rep ratio isnt that bad
you'd prolly have 2:1 ratio if you didn't post 'bump' ten times five seconds after making a thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
you'd prolly have 2:1 ratio if you didn't post 'bump' ten times five seconds after making a thread tbh
I Have to bhai noone will reply otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Is this guy on my avi considered attractive?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
i had negative rep until i switched my pfp to a foid jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Sub5kang, Chadeep and 3 others
My new profile is beyond peak and has immense aura

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Example:
View attachment 3029845

Example :
View attachment 3029861
If I see a user with Barrett's pfp I think it's either Pei or LeonidasGui

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, TechnoBoss and Imretarded?
(y)

Attachments

• 1720957782343.png
    1720957782343.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
What does my avi say about me? @Greypiller

Am I halo'd or failo'd by it?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Bomber517, Imretarded? and 1 other person
No it's from a music video. "False Alarm" by the Weeknd

Also, stop shitposting in the Looksmaxxing board saar. :ogre:
I changed my Diet, got results, and made a post about my diet in the looksmaxxing section

You must be bored to warn me for posting dietary reccomendations in looksmaxxing

• Hmm...
I changed my Diet, got results, and made a post about my diet in the looksmaxxing section

You must be bored
No I'm not bored. Maybe post something more substantial instead of saying you ate eggs and look like a model and telling people to "eggmax fellas"

You must be bored to warn me for posting dietary reccomendations in looksmaxxing
17 February 1963

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and TechnoBoss
No I'm not bored. Maybe post something more substantial instead of saying you ate eggs and look like a model and telling people to "eggmax fellas"
Keto reccomendation with less thorough wording...

is perfectly fine and certainly not enough to be against the rules whatsoever

And was in the proper channel as well

you were bored. It's weird.

• Hmm...
17 February 1963
Intelligent but also quite autistic

Drastic life with ups and downs

And extremely emotional and high anxiety, struggles with asserting himself

But still has a huge ego

and some interpersonal charisma when he tries, people listen to what he has to say

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar and GabachoCopium
Intelligent but also quite autistic

Drastic life with ups and downs

And extremely emotional and high anxiety, struggles with asserting himself

But still has a huge ego

and some interpersonal charisma when he tries, people listen to what he has to say
Over for MJ

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss, GlamourPursuer and 2 others
ummm yes, your avatar definitely gives people a sense of what kind of person you are

• JFL
  • JFL