What benefits would I get from mega-dosing combined 900mg EPA/DHA fish oil

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
I want to have super human brain abilities and 0 inflammation so don't give gay responses this is serious

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I want to have super human brain abilities and 0 inflammation so don't give gay responses this is serious
You would still look like a junkie dw

Stupid idiot. Fish oil supplementation has been directly linked to atrial fibrillation on top of your body being unable to make use of exogenous oils in a capsule. Enjoy snacking down on rancid oil isolated from fish caught by Chinese ships with no proper handling, hygiene, or health standards.

You don’t know absolutely anything. You keep posting threads about various supplements and medications like a retarded child, as if you’re talking about candy variety.

Eat actual sardines or herring or salmon, dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
kevin trudeau recommends omega 3

• +1
kevin trudeau recommends omega 3

• JFL
it will make u feel a little clear headed ig but ur genes limit ur iq bitchass nigga

@Htobrother

You quoted me and @gambino and you only gave a rep to his comment but not mine. Bitch ahh nigga, not fair!!

Stupid idiot. Fish oil supplementation has been directly linked to atrial fibrillation on top of your body being unable to make use of exogenous oils in a capsule. Enjoy snacking down on rancid oil isolated from fish caught by Chinese ships with no proper handling, hygiene, or health standards.

You don’t know absolutely anything. You keep posting threads about various supplements and medications like a retarded child, as if you’re talking about candy variety.

Eat actual sardines or herring or salmon, dumbass
OP did not read anything in the threads. And only insanely high levels of EPA are slightly linked to afib but afib can pretty much be a potential side effect of any vitamin, supplement or drug taken in excessively high doses wayyyy above max dosages or upper intake limits.

@Htobrother

You quoted me and @gambino and you only gave a rep to his comment but not mine. Bitch ahh nigga, not fair!!
because youre a grug brained faggot that always tries to btfo me on this type of shit and fail 100% of the time

it will make u feel a little clear headed ig but ur genes limit ur iq bitchass nigga
According to every doctor ive seen who tell me this shit btw i have autism and an abnormal/extremely high iq

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
OP did not read anything in the threads. And only insanely high levels of EPA are slightly linked to afib but afib can pretty much be a potential side effect of any vitamin, supplement or drug taken in excessively high doses wayyyy above max dosages or upper intake limits.
No retard, fish oil supplementation in general, and when used at (previously thought) appropriate doses of 1-3g combined/day is linked to a-fib

Stop broadening and generalizing my comment because you are embarrassed to be wrong. Admit your ignorance, cuck.

• JFL
  • JFL
I don't pay attention to the effects on the brain and the DHA/EPA ratio. I supplement fish oil, 1.2g/day Carlson super omega. For purposes of increasing red blood cell membrane flexibility and thus reducing chances of a blood clot. Below is my recent Omega Index from Omega Quant of 8.27%, which is in the good range, but less than ideal (eta: the population average is about 6%) . I want to get it between 9 and 10, so I increased to 1.2g/day from the 600mg/day I was taking before the test.
IFMe63b.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and incelmogger