What besides pills can help severe mental illness?

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
My mentality is beyond fucked. I can no longer relate to normies mentally. It is bad. Schizo is no joke and it seems the pills make it worse. Is there any other solution out there?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Diet and exercise helps

Reading, hobby, socializing, being a normal member of society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Nick.Harte
posting on looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Nick.Harte
listen close to my guide friend. financial freedom is a prequisite for mental health, escaping from wageslavery. defeating capitalistic stranglehold over ones life is paramount

next, re-incarnate, pray to Gandy 🙏 hit gene lottery 1 in 100 trillion squared luck, then thanos finger snap into ur new male model hunk bod

as with any species/animal, you must be objectively in the upper echelon of physical and mental development. you don't get born as a bull moose and be successful at 600lb and small antlers, or a cat with shit balance skills and flat maxilla.

a male human must be full packaged frame and face for peak mental

Tighten up pal what were you thinking not being born a nt chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I was the same man but I’ve changed since the last two days when I saw someone from the past. It’s like my memories came back and I’ve gained my NTness a bit.idk if that makes sense but I guess you need to have a normal life imo

Get a job and talk to people

There is no escape.

My mentality is beyond fucked. I can no longer relate to normies mentally. It is bad. Schizo is no joke and it seems the pills make it worse. Is there any other solution out there?
Can you describe the effects you are feeling?