What best describes the amount of success you had in school relative the amount of work you put in?

What best describes the amount of success you had in school relative the amount of work you put in?

• High Achieving, High Effort

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average Achieving, High Effort

• Low Achieving, High Effort

• Low Achieving, Average Effort

• Total voters
chadintraining

chadintraining

Equinox
Curious to see how well people on this forum did in school, and also how much effort people here put in to achieve that.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Low achieving, low effort. I was never motivated in school.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and chadintraining
Low achieving, low effort. I was never motivated in school.
This has happened to be a few times, but I never really did bad in school, always have had above average grades and was in more advanced classes

Whenever I did poorly, it is because I literally wasn't motivated to even do the assignments most of the time

I can see where you are coming from though

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel and zurzolo
This has happened to be a few times, but I never really did bad in school, always have had above average grades and was in more advanced classes

Whenever I did poorly, it is because I literally wasn't motivated to even do the assignments most of the time

I can see where you are coming from though
I was demoralized in school, and this is why I wasn't motivated. I wasn't liked by people, so I didn't feel the motivation to have success and impress people, including bitched.

I was quiet and shy most of the time.

No, I'm not ugly and I wasn't bullied. I simply didn't feel good in school.

I was demoralized in school, and this is why I wasn't motivated. I wasn't liked by people, so I didn't feel the motivation to have success and impress people, including bitched.

I was quiet and shy most of the time.

No, I'm not ugly and I wasn't bullied. I simply didn't feel good in school.
I have always had average to above average popularity/respect in school (I was even fairly popular in a few periods of time), my lack of motivation was mostly due to me just not liking the work and it just boring me, but I am also a pretty quiet person who doesn't speak to many people

• +1
Reactions: ascension
From elementary to early high school it was always high achieving, low effort

Once shit started to get tougher, it became low achieving with low effort. I really lost the motivation for studying completely by the time I was 16

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Studied the bare minimum to pass the subject. Getting good grades is a waste of time if the university has an entrance exam.

From elementary to early high school it was always high achieving, low effort

Once shit started to get tougher, it became low achieving with low effort. I really lost the motivation for studying completely by the time I was 16
Did you ever really study at all tbh, because that is sort of what I meant by low effort

Most of the “studying” I do is just sometimes reviewing over stuff for a couple of minutes before a test