What bf% do you start seeing your zygos and OG Curve

all bodyfats unless you are obese or have shit zygos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackout_96_, noonespecial, Disrupted Gene and 3 others
I wanted to know when they become more prominent that’s what I meant :lul:
They will become more prominent when you lower your body fat percentage, the minimum you should be is at 15%. In your case seeing your ogee curve at such a high body fat percentage is a good sign of anterior projection. Not getting lean would be a waste.

• +1
Reactions: gtbsg1
Around 17-20% i got good fat distribution in the face, i look malnourished but i barely have visible abs

• +1
I always have an Ogee curve cause of my cheekbones, but no hollow cheeks until like 13% bodyfat or lower.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and gtbsg1
They will become more prominent when you lower your body fat percentage, the minimum you should be is at 15%. In your case seeing your ogee curve at such a high body fat percentage is a good sign of anterior projection. Not getting lean would be a waste.
kinda lifefuel i also have an ogee curve at like 25%+ bf

and what would u consider lean btw? what should i aim for? like natty ofc without weird substances

• +1
Reactions: N1666
kinda lifefuel i also have an ogee curve at like 25%+ bf

and what would u consider lean btw? what should i aim for? like natty ofc without weird substances
The starting point of lean is 15% body fat. The sweet spot would be anywhere between 12-15, anything below is diminishing returns. You could probably get from 25% to 15% within 5 months.

The starting point of lean is 15% body fat. The sweet spot would be anywhere between 12-15, anything below is diminishing returns. You could probably get from 25% to 15% within 5 months.
yeah most legit advice

and why is below that diminishing returns?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
yeah most legit advice

and why is below that diminishing returns?
Anything below is overkill, you’ll just look gaunt and it’s giga hard to maintain. There’s also health risks when it comes to being that lean, it can disrupt your hormones ie your testosterone levels.

• +1
Reactions: jezebel
Anything below is overkill, you’ll just look gaunt and it’s giga hard to maintain. There’s also health risks when it comes to being that lean, it can disrupt your hormones ie your testosterone levels.
yes true makes good sense thanks

started seeing mine at around 18%, saw more projection at around 12%

• +1
I am currently 20 - 22% bodyfat I'd say.
Mine have always kinda just been there, but they started to become extremely noticeable as I got older, debloated, fixed diet, and once I dropped below 25% bodyfat.

I am currently 20 - 22% bodyfat I'd say.
Mine have always kinda just been there, but they started to become extremely noticeable as I got older, debloated, fixed diet, and once I dropped below 25% bodyfat.
I can see mine in certain angles was that the same for you or no

• +1
I meant when you were 25%bf did you see it in certain angles or was it at all angles
Oh, my apologies. I could see it in certain angles at 25% bodyfat, but they weren't nearly as defined as they are currently. I was rather bloated, and other issues that were making me look horrible at that time.
Along with this, they really only started to pop after I turned 23.

• +1
Oh, my apologies. I could see it in certain angles at 25% bodyfat, but they weren't nearly as defined as they are currently. I was rather bloated, and other issues that were making me look horrible at that time.
Along with this, they really only started to pop after I turned 23.
Yeah Im in the same situation you were rn. My face is always looking bloated gonna start going to the gym and doing sprints, also can you recommend some good foods to eat because my diet is kinda ass

• +1
i got hella defined abs lat veins but a puffy face, high bf tho, im gonna try starve for like 5 days next week
Its all genetics bro all you can do is cope unless you increase bonemass which makes ur face look leaner/better fat distribution,100000 tutorials exist here

Yeah Im in the same situation you were rn. My face is always looking bloated gonna start going to the gym and doing sprints, also can you recommend some good foods to eat because my diet is kinda ass
gym
lots of cardio
lots of water
zero processed garbage food (and this includes eating clean protein powders; read the ingredients listing)

dont consume too much:
sugar
salt
carbs

consume enough:
potassium
protein
fats
water
vitamins (C, D3, K2, B12, iron, zinc, etc, etc, etc)

basically, don't eat like a pig (binging, high cal, etc), don't eat garbage, stay active, and give your body what it needs.

as for food, idk, eat what is healthy, eat what is right for your body, and eat clean. eggs, milk, dairy products, meats, vegetables, fruits, nuts, etc. its not hard stuff, its just eating like processed food doesn't exist.

• +1