What bf% should I try buying a compression shirt?

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Title. My leanmax motive is to look good in a compression shirt

Compression shirts are for people who look like shit,don’t get a compression shirt just get a rope

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, hattrick and 3 others
When you don’t have bulging belly or love handles

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reaper2, becomingnearperfect and Reformed
Compression shirts are for people who look like shit,don’t get a compression shirt just get a rope
I saw a tiktok of foid thirsting over leancels with compression shirts

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and incelmogger
I don’t, but even at 15% I feel like my tiny bit of stomach flap will pop out. I need to get to 10-12% I think

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
I don’t, but even at 15% I feel like my tiny bit of stomach flap will pop out. I need to get to 10-12% I think
If you still have a bit of stomach flap that like moves around and shit then don’t, it will pop out. I made mistake of wearing compression shirt with slightly bulging belly once and love handles. Never again. Foids thirst over it when you’re actually leancel with a 6pack

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
If you still have a bit of stomach flap that like moves around and shit then don’t, it will pop out. I made mistake of wearing compression shirt with slightly bulging belly once and love handles. Never again. Foids thirst over it when you’re actually leancel with a 6pack
It doesn’t flop but it’s there. Yeah I think I’ll get a bit more leaner and try it. The halo is insane if u can pull it off

• +1
It doesn’t flop but it’s there. Yeah I think I’ll get a bit more leaner and try it. The halo is insane if u can pull it off
Do the black compression and grey tracksuit combo when you’re leaner. they love that combo the most for some reason I see them going crazy for it on tik tok

• +1
compression shirts are cringe af lmao, looks tryhard as hell. If you look DYEL in normal shirts just start roiding stop coping with these gymcel aspie clothing looks cringe irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: incelmogger and Reformed
at none u just look like a cringe tryhard if u wear them

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger, Dr SmalCox and Reformed
Do the black compression and grey tracksuit combo when you’re leaner. they love that combo the most for some reason I see them going crazy for it on tik tok
Ofc nigga, u read my bulgemax thread jfl. When I complete the set it’s over !

• Love it
compression shirts are cringe af lmao, looks tryhard as hell. If you look DYEL in normal shirts just start roiding stop coping with these gymcel aspie clothing looks cringe irl
No piece of clothing looks ‘try hard’ in the gym if you’re jacked af and lean jfl

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
So true all the skinny twinks wear compression to fraud size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Dr SmalCox, incelmogger and 1 other person
So true all the skinny twinks wear compression to fraud size
ragefuel whenever I see some midget chink that I tower over wearing one thinking they look jacked and like their favourite gay fitness influencer. Whole lift ruined at that point tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Reformed
  • +1
ragefuel whenever I see some midget chink that I tower over wearing one thinking they look jacked and like their favourite gay fitness influencer. Whole lift ruined at that point tbh
Do u know how tempting it is for me after a school day of being drunk then when I’m in the gym and see a recessed chinlet manlet zoomer working out, to walk up to them and tell them it’s over JFL. I almost did it one time

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and autistic_tendencies
Mainly gym, I want every foid to stare at my small waist
I only ever get stares in gym when I am wearing black tracksuits and tight shirt (white, black or navy), it will work bro trust me. This has happened to me twice this week and I’m not even 12% bf leancel yet jfl

• +1
I only ever get stares in gym when I am wearing black tracksuits and tight shirt (white, black or navy), it will work bro trust me. This has happened to me twice this week and I’m not even 12% bf leancel yet jfl
Lifefuel man, just lol it’s all about the waist and shoulders. Lol at gymcels blasting 3g of shit daily to end up even more invisiblr

• JFL
Personally if you can’t mog in the gym by wearing a simple t shirt it’s ova

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Reformed
Do u know how tempting it is for me after a school day of being drunk then when I’m in the gym and see a recessed chinlet manlet zoomer working out, to walk up to them and tell them it’s over JFL. I almost did it one time
Same, especially when they are in their big groups hyping each other up to bench 60kg jfl. I tower over all these fucks. Better jaw, better bones, frame mog, height mog, etc so it is hard to restrain myself. I am in gym to lift and get out not to be bothered by these fucking pathetic recessed Zoomer framecels who rock up to the gym only to bench 50kg and call it a day… pussies

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Reformed
  • +1
I saw a tiktok of foid thirsting over leancels with compression shirts

Belly or love handles get will get compressed by the shirt

You just don't want to buy want if you're a dyel, that's it

I disagree with these comments tbh a compression shirt will get you iois if you have a good body simple. Like saying getting plastic surgery to look better is tryhard.

• +1