Reactions: Deleted member 685
8-12% or DYEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
You should keep it on the chunkier side, for maximum developmental powers

• +1
Reactions: System Restore and je3oe
You should keep it on the chunkier side, for maximum developmental powers
my english is not the best, "maximum developmental powers" would be height and face?

@Bewusst @SayNoToRotting

I thought you were already 19 tbh

@Blackout.xl @TheMewingBBC @ other high IQ high knowledgecels i need to know this tbh.

@Blackout.xl @TheMewingBBC @ other high IQ high knowledgecels i need to know this tbh.
You should be 15-20% BF during puberty. Being lean shouldn’t be a massive priority at that stage, you should prioritize getting excess amounts of nutrients and calories. You should still be somewhat in shape though, overdoing it is bad at that stage and can stunt you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Deleted member 2769
You should be 15-20% BF during puberty. Being lean shouldn’t be a massive priority at that stage, you should prioritize getting excess amounts of nutrients and calories. You should still be somewhat in shape though, overdoing it is bad at that stage and can stunt you.
what exercise would be the best? running, basketball, football, swimming? and diet

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
what exercise would be the best? running, basketball, football, swimming? and diet
Running, basketball and weightlifting (bench press/bicep curls) is ideal.

Your diet should be high fat, high protein, high calorie, high carb and rich in vitamins

Basically, eat a ton of beef, chicken, fish, vegetables (especially starchy vegetables), pasta, fruits and so on.

Make sure to drink as much milk as possible. Supplement D3 MK4 through other sources (such as pills) if you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
@Bewusst @SayNoToRotting
For most males probably somewhere between 10 and 15%.

Too little and your body will think it's starving and place survival above development.

Too much and your hormones get out of balance (e.g. increased aromatase production leading to excess estrogen), your body will become wasteful with nutrients, your insulin sensitivity decreases and you age at an accelerated rate.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2769
The most developed adrogenic teens I’ve seen have played sports their whole life so basically low body fat

• +1
Hovered at ~10%
I grew good

Cope if you think hormones wont support 10% when I puberty

Also the lifting closing growth plates is a myth
It came from a instance of a boy roiding at ~15 years old and had them close prematurely
Then the rumour blew up

Lifted since 15 grew to 6'2 and never was above 14% during puberty

Last edited:
The most developed adrogenic teens I’ve seen have played sports their whole life so basically low body fat

• +1

• +1