Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
question title

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
assuming i have good bone structure

actually? i got a long way to go then ffs
lmao i just realised its 8-10%, fucking hell is it possible to be buff and have hollow cheeks even?

im 11% bf and have hollow cheeks. Somewhere in that range prob

Everyone has different bones… what a retarded question

• JFL
Reactions: Matzz
and im here sitting with a peter griffin double chin :lul:
just dont eat man. Thats all there is to it. Try eating only 1 big meal a day with healthy snacks in between

Everyone has different bones… what a retarded question
generally speaking, i have a strong maxilla so im guessing generally speaking would suffice

generally speaking, i have a strong maxilla so im guessing generally speaking would suffice
The better the maxilla and forward growth the more likely u dont need to cut down low.

@queresma is fat with hollow cheeks

just dont eat man. Thats all there is to it. Try eating only 1 big meal a day with healthy snacks in between
Yeah ive had to completely cut out fast food if i really wanna go from 23-25% to 10%, which will take like idk 4-5 months if i incorporate heavy cardio

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Yeah ive had to completely cut out fast food if i really wanna go from 23-25% to 10%, which will take like idk 4-5 months if i incorporate heavy cardio
u could always try adderall or some shit it really nukes ur appetite. But anyways good luck

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
The better the maxilla and forward growth the more likely u dont need to cut down low.

@queresma is fat with hollow cheeks
thats probably because less of the fat goes to his face, aka his fat distribution is not the same as mine where my torso can look not so fat but my face can.

better forward growth is just one factor.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
I’m 20-21% and have it, depends on the person, their bones, their fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I actually havent thought about that, thats a great idea.
yup good luck. U should still eat btw but track ur calories in and calories out and always make sure to have more calories out (burned) then anything u intake and u WILL lose weight. Good luck bro hope u reach ur target weight

• +1
Semaglutide and DNP

I have them at around 15%, now I'm between 10-13

• +1