What BF% Would You Say I Am

Morpheus

Morpheus

Diamond
Lost some muscle mass because you mofos got me on the leanmaxxing train. Currently 5’9 155 pounds. This pic is post workout and in good lighting. Would you say I’m at 10% BF% yet? And should I cut down a little more or start a slow bulk?

Attachments

• 0C5AF486-9625-4B1A-A978-7DC94C2AC55A.jpeg
    0C5AF486-9625-4B1A-A978-7DC94C2AC55A.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 148
looks chaddish

You're about 17-18%

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
Not 10% that’s for sure

What's your stack

14-16 is a good estimate.

I’m not. Don’t worry boyo.

Damn. I guess that’s partly a good thing. I trust your judgement man what would you say? 13-14%
Looks 14-15

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Morpheus
What's your stack
All natural dude. Good lighting and post workout pump are key to these kinds of pics. I’m good with diet (no refined carbs or dairy and plenty of protein) but that’s it.

I’ve been considering SARMS or peptides since they’re hyped up here but I don’t know enough about them to take the risk.

I’m not. Don’t worry boyo.

Damn. I guess that’s partly a good thing. I trust your judgement man what would you say? 13-14%
Probably 14-17% which is good and you shouldn’t go any lower or will look retarded

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
Boyo you are about 10% bodyfat, no lie

You have lower abs showing on top of well defined V

If your face still isnt showing bones, its over you need surgery

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, highT and Deleted member 245
All natural dude. Good lighting and post workout pump are key to these kinds of pics. I’m good with diet (no refined carbs or dairy and plenty of protein) but that’s it.

I’ve been considering SARMS or peptides since they’re hyped up here but I don’t know enough about them to take the risk.
Try RAD-140. You might get 0 side effects at a low dose and not even need PCT. Don't stack it with anything else tho.

Boyo you are about 10% bodyfat, no lie

You have lower abs showing on top of well defined V

If your face still isnt showing bones, its over you need surgery
looks like he has a tiny skull

looks like he has a tiny skull
It’s average. I have a lot of hair though so it’s done well for me in making it look bigger (and I’d advise skullcels to run big hair take). My ex used to call me bighead but to be fair she was a skullcel lol.
Try RAD-140. You might get 0 side effects at a low dose and not even need PCT. Don't stack it with anything else tho.
Thanks man I’ll check it out. Should I be going on minoxidil or Retin A at the same time to offset any potential side effects? And should I gradually scale it down towards the end of the cycle so my testosterone production doesn’t just drop off?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Lost some muscle mass because you mofos got me on the leanmaxxing train. Currently 5’9 155 pounds. This pic is post workout and in good lighting. Would you say I’m at 10% BF% yet? And should I cut down a little more or start a slow bulk?
11%

I would say around 16-21

This pic was literally taken 20 minutes later. No pump, no flex, bad lighting. And I look so much shittier so I think those of you who said I was underestimating my BF might be right actually.

Also it’s worth mentioning my legs are a lot smaller than my upper body. I’ve skipped leg day too many times and paid the price but I’m changing that now.

Attachments

• 282C98EB-783B-42AE-A292-5BCF0FCB692D.jpeg
    282C98EB-783B-42AE-A292-5BCF0FCB692D.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
It’s average. I have a lot of hair though so it’s done well for me in making it look bigger (and I’d advise skullcels to run big hair take). My ex used to call me bighead but to be fair she was a skullcel lol.
Thanks man I’ll check it out. Should I be going on minoxidil or Retin A at the same time to offset any potential side effects? And should I gradually scale it down towards the end of the cycle so my testosterone production doesn’t just drop off?
10mg per day won't have any side effects besides suppression. Take fin and retin a just to be safe in case you have shitty genetics.

10mg per day won't have any side effects besides suppression. Take fin and retin a just to be safe in case you have shitty genetics.
Thanks man. Are you currently on it? I know when bulking, 1.5-2 pounds a month is optimal if you want to gain virtually no fat with the muscle. Is it realistic to shoot higher than that on RAD?

i would say ~12% safe estimate, possible a little lower or a little higher. The exact number doesn’t really matter lol, unless you are planning on stepping on stage

all that matters is that you are ripped and aesthetic by normie standards (which you already are tbh)

I would say lean bulk from here until you get a bit bigger, that is of course, if you wish to be bigger. Another 10 lbs of lean mass would look great IMO. Keep eating clean just eat more of it. Good base btw

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
Thanks man. Are you currently on it? I know when bulking, 1.5-2 pounds a month is optimal if you want to gain virtually no fat with the muscle. Is it realistic to shoot higher than that on RAD?
I was on ostarine 3 months before 2019 summer because i wanted to speed up the process of reaching my body goals. I did see a difference after about 2 months but it was nothing crazy, basically same results you'd get of natty 4 months training. I was on a very low dose of 15mg a day (ostarine is the least effective SARMs so it was basically nothing). I didn't experience any side effects but i still don't know if it was all placebo cause i've been told that there are no anabolic benefits at such low dose.

P.S : you'd probably gain more than 2 pounds of muscle per month on RAD-140 but then again it depends on genetics and dosage. Try primobolan if you're rich (steroid with least androgenic side effects and 0 estrogenic side effects)

Last edited:
i would say ~12% safe estimate, possible a little lower or a little higher. The exact number doesn’t really matter lol, unless you are planning on stepping on stage

all that matters is that you are ripped and aesthetic by normie standards (which you already are tbh)

I would say lean bulk from here until you get a bit bigger, that is of course, if you wish to be bigger. Another 10 lbs of lean mass would look great IMO. Keep eating clean just eat more of it. Good base btw
Thanks man. I definitely want to be bigger. A lean 165 pounds is my goal by the end of the year so that would only be a little over 1 pound per month. 175 is my long term goal. I do boxing a few times a week so I have to eat a ton of calories to gain since it burns so many, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Even though I might look aesthetic by normie standards shirtless, I still look pretty skinny in clothes so I’m hoping that’ll change with the added mass.

Thanks man. I definitely want to be bigger. A lean 165 pounds is my goal by the end of the year so that would only be a little over 1 pound per month. 175 is my long term goal. I do boxing a few times a week so I have to eat a ton of calories to gain since it burns so many, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Even though I might look aesthetic by normie standards shirtless, I still look pretty skinny in clothes so I’m hoping that’ll change with the added mass.
Good for you man, boxing is great cardio and functional ability to have. Lol & I know exactly what you mean. Back when I was 18-19 I had one of those bodies that would get surprised comments whenever I took my shirt off about how athletic and ripped I was, because with clothes on, I looked normal. Now that I’ve been grinding for years I’ve gotten to the point of looking jacked in XL t shirts and frequently getting physique comments while fully clothed. You’ll get there too man good luck to you

Good for you man, boxing is great cardio and functional ability to have. Lol & I know exactly what you mean. Back when I was 18-19 I had one of those bodies that would get surprised comments whenever I took my shirt off about how athletic and ripped I was, because with clothes on, I looked normal. Now that I’ve been grinding for years I’ve gotten to the point of looking jacked in XL t shirts and frequently getting physique comments while fully clothed. You’ll get there too man good luck to you
Damn, I’m jealous bro. Yeah, any girls who touch my abs and pecs through my shirt always make comments about how they “didn’t expect that” and compliment them. And even though it’s supposed to be a compliment it ends up making me feel bad because I know I’m not at the point yet where I really look like I lift a lot in clothes. Definitely going to go hard these next few years to get in peak condition.

And yeah picking up boxing is singlehandedly one of the best things I’ve done in my life. I really think a lot of users here would benefit from it. My mental state and energy levels are so much better since starting it, and it’s great for getting lean.

• +1
Reactions: highT
10-11

• +1
Given that you don’t have huge muscle bodies and still clearly see abs/inserts it stands to reason you’re a true Dexa 12-13% here. Guys saying 17%+ = jfl

• +1
Abs show between 10-15%, I'll say you're in a range of between 12-14%

betwween 10 and 12