appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
IMG 1466

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy and not__cel
bump

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
8% body fat but the picture is also taken in such a way that it makes him look leaner. A lot of models/actors actually dehydrate themselves before taking a picture like that, some might even plan their diet months in advance for such a pic.

0.7? No! .. uh.... uuuuhhh...
:oops::oops::owo::love:
I-I CANT!!! HES 2 CUTEE!!!

8% body fat but the picture is also taken in such a way that it makes him look leaner. A lot of models/actors actually dehydrate themselves before taking a picture like that, some might even plan their diet months in advance for such a pic.
He is not 8%. You dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

If he was 8% he would have crazy vascularity.

Closer to 10 - 12% I'd say

Last edited:
He is not 8%. You dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

If he was 8% he would have crazy vascularity.

Closer to 10 - 12% I'd say
Your blind eyes clearly can't see the lower ab vascularity and bicep and forearm veins. He is 8% bodyfat, the reason he doesn't look as vascular and defined as a bodybuilder is:

A)Because he doesn't have much muscle mass to push against the skin

And

B) Like most models (especially male models) del Rio has thick skin, which helps one remain youthful for younger at the cost of never looking turbo lean with ass veins. Look at Barret, Chico and O'pry (yes, they are all twinks) even when low body fat they lack the definition. Just look at Barrett now, he is like 6-7% body fat but doesn't look as lean as some bodybuilders due to the aformentioned points.