• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Adonis
Your face fat is crazy

are you jewish? you look pretty ugly for a white guy

Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Terrible hyoid

I could see you being 15% you're one of those guys who really need to go down to the lowest bf % possible

chudcel

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Is your diet insanely high in sodium or are you just giga boneless? Either way lower the sodium

are you jewish? you look pretty ugly for a white guy
>Amerishart
>White
lol

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
Body fat measurements can be wildly off. Have you got a six pac?

If you are truly 13-15% you just have shitty fat storing genetics.
I have partial six pack, i also got kyphosis which push the belly forward

4 out of ten face tho

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism
I'm not lying, what do you have to say?
i dunno honestly.. dont really mean anything cuz i see your face and i have no reason to lie to you or be biased

based on what im seeing tho.. i would htink that they were HARD trolling you.. but who knows

• +1
View attachment 1883297you might not believe me but i'm actually 13%-15%
The reason ur face is kinda chubby is because it's boneless, you'd look much better with a jaw surgery to make it wider, also darken ur eyebrows since that will give u a few more points and get a tan. Longer hair is ideal for boneless faces since it gives you a little illusion of defined Features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MagaPutinism
The reason ur face is kinda chubby is because it's boneless, you'd look much better with a jaw surgery to make it wider, also darken ur eyebrows since that will give u a few more points and get a tan. Longer hair is ideal for boneless faces since it gives you a little illusion of defined Features
But he has zygos, bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and MagaPutinism
Yea that's better than nothing but with that face rn he's LTN. Maybe if he's 5'11 or above he's MTN he has potential with looksmaxing and jaw implants since i think that would bring him at least a point up

Is your diet insanely high in sodium or are you just giga boneless? Either way lower the sodium
Let's hope it's the former otherwise it is over for our homeboy, cause being that bloated at 13% is a REALLY bad sign

Yea that's better than nothing but with that face rn he's LTN. Maybe if he's 5'11 or above he's MTN he has potential with looksmaxing and jaw implants since i think that would bring him at least a point up
It would be really hard for him to ascend since he's a narrowskullcel.
>inb4 muh lens distortion

• So Sad
you are closer to 20% than to 15%, scales are super unreliable for anything besides tracking progress, the number will still go down as you lose fat, but the exact number isn't accurate.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
you are closer to 20% than to 15%, scales are super unreliable for anything besides tracking progress, the number will still go down as you lose fat, but the exact number isn't accurate.
I can also be 10% since its not accarute

I can also be 10% since its not accarute
the mirror is more accurate than those scales are, you're probably somewhere around 18%, which is closer to 20 than it is to 15.

• Hmm...
the mirror is more accurate than those scales are, you're probably somewhere around 18%, which is closer to 20 than it is to 15.
Maybe

Also i'm now 13.5% according to the scales

my face is also bloated as fuck around 20%, it's one of the first things that goes away, followed by upper abs, then chest, then lower abs.

but this will vary for you.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MagaPutinism
It would be really hard for him to ascend since he's a narrowskullcel.
>inb4 muh lens distortion
Can't become no Chad or chadlite but i can see hin as a HTN depending on his height if he's bellow 5'10 there's not much to do though

• +1
Can't become no Chad or chadlite but i can see hin as a HTN depending on his height if he's bellow 5'10 there's not much to do though
Sub 5.5 PSL = Pack it in, call it a day, go home.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and MagaPutinism

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220926-165252_OKOK.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926-165252_OKOK.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
72 kg at what? 6 feet?
You're fat stop coping and put the fork down
I'm 73 kg at 5' 9" and i can do 10 dips so i'm muscular, what you don't understand about me ALREADY getting leaner

I'm 73 kg at 5' 9" and i can do 10 dips so i'm muscular, what you don't understand about me ALREADY getting leaner
I can do 20 dips and i have low muscle mass
Iv'e seen your body and you have 18-20 bf%
You might not reliase it until you're leaner since your brain trick into thinking you're better looking than you actually are.

It's hard to swallow but it's the truth you have accept it.

From only seeing your face it looks like 25%.

13%-15% is still to fat to be attractive as a man, anyways. You need to cut until your face looks lean.

If that's what you look like at 15% bodyfat, then it's completely over.